1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Doing Insanity workout who is with me!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Dorian Gray, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

So I have the insanity workout and am planning on doing it this week, like monday, I was wondering who wants to take this challenge with me?

I also went vegan, nofap few days so far. no drugs.

2. YOU'RE VEGAN!!! What made you decide to go vegan? I can help you shift to a vegan diet if you want. I can veganize any recipe.

Sorry, I don't have Insanity, otherwise I would take the challenge. Still working on P90X, and not doing a very good job either, haha!

3. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

insanity is a workout developed by beachbody.com and Shaun T. I got mine not from the store but from a type of online service *hint hint* it doesn't use equipment it's all body weight with hight interval training and short rest time for maximum results and only lasts 60 days

OH i been vegan for a while now just mix it up with chicken every now and then when I crave flesh. Hearts, liver and breast.

4. master90days

master90days Fapstronaut

Could you please email insanity to me please.

5. OurLiP

OurLiP Fapstronaut

I tried P90X a few years ago, and it was AMAZING. I'd love to try out Insanity, but I'm currently just focusing on gains (Insanity would require an insane amount of calories for me to build mass). After I've put on a few pounds and am at a proper weight, I'd consider it.

6. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Fapstronaut

master90days i sent you a pm with the link

7. SpiritMachine

SpiritMachine Fapstronaut

I'm back into Insanity Max 30 with supplemental kettlebell, strength work, and yoga. I feel really good this morning after a KB/Cardio Challenge combo.