1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does semen retention cause cancer?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by IMI the fighter, Dec 19, 2018.

1. IMI the fighter

IMI the fighter Fapstronaut

I want just to know cuz some people say that if you stop amsturbation you will have high chance of getting cancer. Accordingly, do semen retention and having a mood of reducing the no. of orgasms cause cancer?

2. m9damn

m9damn Fapstronaut

No.
    You will feel and be healthier, that 'prostate cancer' thing is a lie

Mr.Shaman and Yep u do like this.
  3. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Then countless religious folk would have prostate cancer. Also nothing ever said u have an increased risk. What was said was u have a slightly lower chance to get it. Its like saying if u excersize a little then its less likely u will be overweight. Like ya but we all excersize a lil and a lot of ppl still overweight so its true but minimally.

Also same studies said if u have sex with more than 30 women u have a higher chance of prostate cancer. U gonna stop having sex with women after a certain number cuz there is a tiny chance u will get prostate cancer.

Like try to use ur head a little when u ask something like this. No harm in asking we are happy to answer but what I mean is among all the benefits and cons of many things. Its really just bad reasoning to go oh I met get cancer. The 10 last things u put in ur mouth could give u cancer. U could masturbate ur whole life to avoid prostate cancer and still get other types of cancer like come on. Its something that even if its true to any real degree still no reason to let it prevent u from doin anything.

Also the device ur reading this on will hurt ur eyesight and the radiation will give u cancer :).

4. Woodland-Soul

Woodland-Soul Fapstronaut

I'm sure jacking off everyday has more negatives than positives. I read that excessive masturbation csn make you infertile or less fertile. So..

5. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

The high levels of cortisol and prolactin released after masturbation cause far more types of cancers than the alleged prostate cancer you'll get on nofap.

RIP and do nofap without a worry.

6. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

Cancer most of them are stochastic effects and it is hard to quantify. Everything is in terms of risk. You always want to do things with benefits to outweigh the risks.