1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does having sex with wife reset my counter?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by DOCTORDICK8, Jul 17, 2018.

1. DOCTORDICK8

DOCTORDICK8 Fapstronaut

I am a married man that has decided take the PMO challenge. I am on day 5 of the 7-day challenge. My wife and I make love once a week, usually on the weekend. I always O. Does a normal O with your spouse reset your counter? Does it break your streak? If so, I will never make more than 7 days.

2. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Hi,
    Since your daycounter is only about no p and no m, having interaction with your wife and having an o is no reset for you.
    Have a good day Sir ! :)

3. DOCTORDICK8

DOCTORDICK8 Fapstronaut

Wonderful, because interaction with my wife is always a good thing, LOL.

Beamer likes this.
  4. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Its only a reset if you're on a reboot that involves no O.

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  5. Still, it might take longer to feel the results described by those with PMO-reboot. I'm also married, but we have certain rules with my wife about having sex. Sometimes it's only once a week, even rarer. It's important for me to sometimes feel the urge and live through it, even if it's a healthy urge (they have to be distinguished).

6. Closeness with my wife this way has strengthened me, with her help and support. I hope you both are feeling the same way.

7. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Like Joe1023 said, sex with your wife only resets your counter if you are on hard mode. The regular no-PM mode might take a bit longer, but it's still much healthier than PMO!