1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone practice Qigong here?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by krazykhan786, Sep 5, 2014.

1. krazykhan786

krazykhan786 Fapstronaut

Hello Friends,

I have past my previous best of 47 days (back in feb 2014) on nofap, Yay! So now i am heading strong towards my target of 90 days, i just want to be more productive and include something new in my routine.
    While surfing on internet i've found about Qigong, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong these are chinese forms of practice to cultivate and balance the Chi Energy. I am interested in learning ait at home, I can only learn through online. So if there is any Qi gong pracitioner here please enlighten on this topic. Being a newbie in this Topic how can i start learning it at home right from the scratch. Tell me some good online Resources, Videos, books etc through which i can practice it safely at home. Also tell me How Qi gong can help out in semen retention and in this NoFap streak?
    Thanks. :)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  2. You find a lot of material in the internet, and videos on youtube.
    Look for "QiGong 18 movements".

I did QiGong on a regular basis with a trainer some years ago, and it was great. Smooth relaxing movements, keeping you in balance. I always think I should do it again.

3. Techiyew

Techiyew Guest

sounds interesting

4. Vision

Vision Fapstronaut

I did Taichi for two years with a teacher who included also Qigong. It was great and helpful, unfortunately due to schedule conflicts I stopped and on my own I don't do it. I found it very helpful, something like "meditation in movement". I doubt one can learn it on one's own without a teacher but I guess if you try to do anything good on a regular basis it is good.

5. krazykhan786

krazykhan786 Fapstronaut

@Freedom Fight I have downloaded the video bro, will try it and give you feedback.

@Vision Thanks for your input

6. Hiroki

Hiroki Fapstronaut

Learning from a teacher in person is best, but if that simply won't work for you may I suggest the forum The Tao Bums as they will be able to tell you the best resources online and offer advice to you ;)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014