1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think fapping influences your strength and willpower?

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by LoyalKnight, Mar 27, 2017.

1. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

It does, 100%.

Back when I was fapping skipping school, homework and studies was common for me. Now, I feel bad when I skip. I had a really strong sickness during my 52 days streak, and I went to the school, although I felt dead. It is the semen which kept me strong and powerful.
    In this year I skipped school only 2 or 3 days. And it was always some days after I had a relapse. It is hard to describe, I simply had no willpower to go out. And always after I relapsed or released semen (no sex, releasing semen with sex would be ok.)

Keep that in mind: After you got into NoFap, there is no way out. If you attempt to go back (e.g. relapse, fap) you will have a great loss in everything. In music, friends, work, school. Your body simply got used to the sobriety we gave it via NoFap.

Therefore, stay safe and clean! The only way out is FORWARD!

2. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I know right. If you go back it will be hell cause your brain got used to no fapping for a certain amount of time. I will continue to move forward too, and break the flatline that I am in. I totally agree that fapping sucks out all your strength and decreases you willpower(I have experienced it tons of times)

3. (personal goal) i'm going to write this with out blowing up my ego...

yes.....

4. If the PMO addiction is a strong one and you realize that you cannot do other daily things you have to do properly or lack motivation to even do simple things, then it is a strong indicator that it is influencing your strength and willpower. Or perhaps it may be due to your mind thinking that fapping is influencing both aspects. The mind is the most powerful tool of the human body.

Cheers.