1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

do you guys think she doesnt wanna see me?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kian_boem98, Nov 4, 2018.

1. No. This Instagram thing has nothing to do with you. She doesn't care about you so whatever she does, it has nothing to do with you.

Powerous and Taylor25 like this.
  2. de severn

de severn Moderator Assistant

You need to move on and find someone else to be attracted to because that girl has a boyfriend. I wouldn’t waste time thinking about her motives because even if she does like you, you shouldn’t invest in a person who has fickle emotions and can leap from one person to the next.

Just treat her like an old acquaintance and think nothing about it.

Robbin6276, Taylor25 and Mike Bonanno like this.
  3. lolos

lolos Fapstronaut

You are overthinking it

Taylor25 likes this.
  4. Fork2323

Fork2323 Fapstronaut

Look she does not think you are a creep. That is just your own low self esteem. She.probibly did not even notice you at all. She probibly does not know you exist and is not thinking about you or changing her life to avoid you. Her life is not based around what you do.

5. In all honesty, why do you give a fuck about that? That's her problem then, if you weren't rude you have nothing to worry about, just stay cool dude, you're making a scene.
    Can't you fucking grow a pair of balls and stand up for yourself? Move on, she definitely isn't interested (I know this was harsh but I just realize you are not getting the point that other users are trying to get to you, it's worthless, get over it)

ForABetterLife20 and Taylor25 like this.
  6. Now this is the finest thread ever on the website of NoFap. :emoji_joy::emoji_joy::emoji_joy:

ForABetterLife20 likes this.
  7. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

It is the insecurity and overthinking. Which PMO addiction can bring.

8. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Don't overthink it. I know overthinking sucks I suffer from it and PMO addiction has made it a million times worse.
    But just screw it, move on. Let go of the past, the past is the past.

Taylor25 likes this.
  9. ForABetterLife20

ForABetterLife20 Fapstronaut

Dude. Go spend your time doing something different.

Go get fucking shredded. Go read 10 books. Go call your mother. Go learn how to fucking kickbox. Go write a short story. Go DO SOMETHING. You may always have a crush on this girl. Don't get fucking swallowed up in that sea of pointless emotion that will inevitably drive you to relapse. Just don't.

Go find a reason to live that isn't a person. Once you find a reason to live, the desire to share that reason with people is so strong, you'll completely forget about her. I still have a small crush on a girl I graduated high school with. Always have, always will. But to allow that desire, which will never come to fruition, to blind me to the things I really want, is a enormous mistake. Do not let this girl do this to you. There's a very good chance you never cross her mind.

Be a man bro. None of us are there yet, but we're here to help.

10. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Amazingly put bro

Taylor25 and ForABetterLife20 like this.
  11. Still the best thread ever :emoji_joy_cat:

Powerous and ForABetterLife20 like this.
  12. Look, she has a boyfriend which means you have no chance of getting in a relationship with her anyway so does it really matter if shes trying to avoid social confrontation with you?

Taylor25 and Powerous like this.
  13. Robbin6276

Robbin6276 Fapstronaut

It sounds interesting to me. There's something going on here, more than the eye can see and/or more than you let on.

In a short line: yes, she's clearly avoiding you. This much is clear.
    I'm semsing somehow that she mught have felt awkward seeing you but further more, i really sense that she might just feel something for you. Why else would she be bothered to avoid you unless it was strange or awkward for her?? Or that she was a bit creeped out for some reason.
    People don't just do that. They don't just act that way unless something is messing with their mind or emotions. If she couldn't care less she wouldn't have bothered to still go to the same place and getting her lunch there. Meaning she would have continued going regardless. She'd remain unaffected.
    So that tells you something.

Now you might have made this situation by just not coming to say hi to her, since it has been a long time since you last saw. Have a polite small talk (show that you are able to interact and not lose your cool, as it was in the past) and say your goodbye and go off on your merry way! That's all that it would take to break off any tention.
    But since you didn't do that you might have beuilt up the tension and she's wondering if you'r still not over her. And it sounds like you aren't.

Sorry to say but you just have to cut it off your mind and move on!!! She's got a boyfriend and she's clearly signalling that she doesn't feel comfortable to interact.

Next time you see her. IGNORE!
    That's it.

14. Stop making your problem hers. Go fix yourself instead. Leave her alone goddammit. Sheesh.

Taylor25 likes this.
  15. Oh man, this thread is back again. :emoji_joy::emoji_joy_cat::emoji_joy: