Do you feel like PMO has decreased your attraction to men?

Discussion in 'Women in Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Oct 28, 2018.

1. I feel like my attraction towards men both physically and emotionally has severely dwindled over the past few years, and I've never linked this to my PMO addiction. I always thought that I had just 'outgrown' men or just stopped finding them emotionally attractive. So the past few years, I've been forcing myself to be interested in having a relationship and forcing myself to find men attractive because I feel that's what I should do. Whereas before I used to be intensely attracted to men and highly interested in pursuing a relationship. I was wondering if PMO depletes your 'feminine energy' in a way that decreases polarity with men so there is no chemistry. I also feel like men pick up that I'm not attracted to them.

EmmyB and Newgirl like this.
  2. Shamu_u

Shamu_u Fapstronaut

Not sure but it kinda makes sense. I know that if I'm pmo ing a lot I could care less about getting guys attention. I also see them less as an object of attraction...my vibrator now the thought of that gets me going. Pretty sad!

Deleted Account and Newgirl like this.
  3. Eleanor

Eleanor Fapstronaut Moderator Assistant

Yes it does. In fact, every time I fap I suddenly stop caring about anybody, even the guy I kind of like. Also along the reboot I find myself in a mood of not being interested in relationships but that is due to flatline and my principles too.

4. Newgirl

Newgirl Fapstronaut

I guess that it's like PMO is a substitute for a man. But no need to worry rebooting your brain will cure that problem. I have experienced the opposite since I only did MO it made me insanely desperate for a relationship it messed with my wants and needs

ArtisticStorm likes this.
  5. MJ225

MJ225 Fapstronaut

Yes I would reckon it does, it's the same for men, desensitized brains, suffering from it right now myself, just have no attraction towards real girls, I'll still look but not feel anything

6. dilligaf

dilligaf Fapstronaut

Not for me. PMO makes me a MASSIVE flirt. And I talk dirty alot, in inappropriate situations. I CRAVED attention from men. Now that I started nofap I feel much more focused on my boyfriend and less need to get the attention elsewhere.

ArtisticStorm and EmmyB like this.