1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DO YOU EVEN BEARD !

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by TemporaryUsername3892, Sep 15, 2015.

1. TemporaryUsername3892

TemporaryUsername3892 Fapstronaut

My style is caption jack .. What about you guys . Just curious lol :D

Fotor_144229653406452.jpg

Calm and Thechosenone like this.
  2. A new me !

A new me ! Fapstronaut

3. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Baby face. My friend wants me to grow a full beard. I have dirty blond hair and facial hair. Can never get past a certain stage of growth, gets too irritated and although I think I have full coverage I start to think I look like a scraggly bum and worry it won't be thick enough. Tips? Am I a weak minded beard bitch?

Jae and TemporaryUsername3892 like this.
  4. TemporaryUsername3892

@Calm . U r 29 & still don't have any facial hair :eek:

5. TemporaryUsername3892

@A new me !
    Wow great man..
    I'm a great fan of hipster style ..it's so aggressive right !
    Waiting for getting full beard :)

6. CountryDude

CountryDude Fapstronaut

I'd love to grow a beard. All of them look cool. I like full beard and hipster best. The Van Dyke is cool too.

I just don't know if it would be appreciated in my profession :(

Calm and TemporaryUsername3892 like this.
  7. Calm

Calm Fapstronaut

Lol dude did you even read my post past where I said baby face? I keep my face shaved clean like a baby's smooth skin. Hence the term baby face hahahaha.

I can grow a thick full beard but it really ain't my style, might give it a shot just to please my friend.

TemporaryUsername3892 likes this.
  8. Knight Solaire

Knight Solaire Fapstronaut

The hipster beard is bomb as hell!

9. I'm 27, but I was not blessed with the ability to grow whiskers. It is the bane of my existence. Oh what I'd give to be able to grow a hipster beard!!! All I can grow is thin side burns, neck hair, a thin mustache, and a somewhat descent goatee. I have a few stray random hairs on my cheeks but that is it. I held out hope for years that things would change, but alas, at 27, I've given up. :(

10. TemporaryUsername3892

@Fordfanboy2010
    Don't worry dude.. Let's hope for the best :)
    Why don't you try Stubble ? . It's so sexy for man's with less facial hair

f2ae97fae02b40e5a26642f1b49e728d.jpg

11. Haha yeah I usually walk around with stubble @good looking loser . Rarely am I ever clean shaven.

12. Good old mutton chops

[​IMG]

Jk. :D
    I'm probably closest to full beard because I don't really do anything to it except comb it occasionally. My mustache is very thin though as are my sideburns. Hoping maybe NoFap will help fill them out.

13. Kristian

Kristian Fapstronaut

Sort of a Designer Stuble myself, since I cannot grow a full one just yet. But I do hate shaving, lol.

14. IGY

IGY Guest

I would describe mine as undesigner stubble. I wish I had the sort of hair coverage and growth to grow a full beard. It is not too much to ask is it? But it became apparent many years ago that this is just another disappointment in my life. :(

15. I'm in the same boat IGY. It comes in really nicely around my chin, but as for sideburns or mustache, forget about it. Still I wear it long, so I don't really know what to call it.

16. IGY

IGY Guest

The Chinster? :p