1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Diving into reboot

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Eridor67, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Eridor67

Eridor67 Fapstronaut

Hello there,

I am happy to meet everyone. I have never had a sex. My life always felt like trash and when I was bullied, it also counts. Since young as everybody I also started my private journey.

But in hell I am surprised that studies and informations about nofap benefits are not a normal public knowledge. It should be something so basic that even parents should teach you this in early years.

I am on my 5th day strike. Finaly I feel some less stress, but still mentaly feel like I have a big rock on my back. Before I even started challenge, I failed twice after one week to keep streak. I hope I will keep with you.

Its very hard to resist. Your whole body feels excited and you cant think about anything else. Just need to distrack somehow...

I wish to all of you alot of luck on your journey.

2. drac16

drac16 Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap. Yeah, it's very difficult to resist, but eventually you will get to a point where it will be easy. I once had a streak that lasted 81 days. After about 14 days, it became much easier. Even though I fell into masturbation 9 days ago, I believe I will make it past my previous streak of 81. Good luck to you on your journey! :)

Eridor67 likes this.
  3. Shawwwn

Shawwwn Fapstronaut

4. Dontask

Dontask Fapstronaut

@Eridor67 I hope you will reach your goals! And enjoy life as much as you can. Good luck!

5. fireblaster

fireblaster Fapstronaut

6. Eridor67

Eridor67 Fapstronaut

Thank you! :)

7. Eridor67

Eridor67 Fapstronaut

Thank you ;)

Dontask likes this.
  8. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

Welcome to the community. A reboot is what you need...