1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Difficulty

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Seth339, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Seth339

Seth339 New Fapstronaut

I've known about pied for over 3 years now. And have experienced erection problems for that same time. I have tried rebooting on my own and have failed miserably endless times. My longest streak was 54 days. Yet my average is probably somewhere between 3 days to a week, with binging usually involved. Feeling sexually inadequate and that I'll never be good enough or have a healthy sexuality has lead to severe depression with suicidal thoughts and feelings. They were strong at first over 3 years ago but went to counseling. At first it was great and I made a lot of progress in my mental health. Since being unable to succeed at this goal of rebooting for so long that severe depression has started to come back. I feel like a failure. I feel like I cannot succeed and am doomed to a miserable existence. This is my first time joining a support group. If anyone is willing to help out, be an accountability partner. Or just someone who understands what this is like and how terrible it is, and how huge of a need this is, I am in desperate need of help and results. Please, aND thank you.

D . J . likes this.
  2. lolstabber99

lolstabber99 Fapstronaut

I feel you man, I've been doing it for 3 years+ too, but sadly it has gone overboard, I do it every day for 1-3 times A DAY, I really can't stop controlling myself, the longest streak was 3-4 days which was because I was sleeping at my cousins house, good luck in your journey

D . J . likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?