1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Did NoFAP land you a girl?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Kratos_GOW, May 19, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

No, I never needed one. I am sure I am not going to relapse and my life is pretty boring so there is no point in having one.

2. zuzu123

zuzu123 Fapstronaut

Yes I am 22 too and was a virgin, after 1 month of nofap I met my first real girlfriend. I had still a PIED first few months. We had successful sex many times and we are still together. Good luck!

3. "A girl landed me into NoFap!" :rolleyes:

4. Yes, but it depends on what you mean with "land". Being in a relationship within 30 days of abstinence after being alone for decades: No, this isn't high school anymore.

Getting known to new girls, because they get drawn in by confidence and testosterone? Yes, definitely. It's also obvious, how they hide their boyfriend for weeks, while during PMO it was the first thing, you got told. And you don't even care about it, because only see fapping PMO addicts as your competition...

5. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Guys............... forget all of my down to earth rationalizing and common sense.

It's day 15................................................ and I can time travel.

It's okay if you don't believe me. Don't be a hater. I'm not clinging on to some sort of dellusion that life gets easier simply because I stopped PMO. I mean if a drug addict went NODRUGS they would get superpowers too right? They wouldn't just simply get back to the starting line before they became an addict right? Oh well, it doesn't matter anymore now that I can travel through time.

clapas, FX-05, arkad1 and 1 other person like this.
  6. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Oh you don't have that power?

Every morning when I look at the mirror I get startled because I don't recognize myself.

Sometimes I'm Spanish. Sometimes I'm Japanese. Sometimes I'm Ariana Grande. On Wednesdays I rotate to looking like the members of the backstreet boys.

arkad1, Awesomej and Deleted Account like this.
  7. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

What is this thread turning into now???

IbrahimViking likes this.
  8. NoFap helped landing me a girl.

Though if you don't learn how to properly talk to a women and the art of the process of meeting a woman NoFap is useless.

9. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

An incovenient truth.

Last edited: May 20, 2019
  10. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Your experience is welcomed here.

11. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

Yeah thats true though

12. Some people think they are troll-gods!

IbrahimViking and MONSTER MONK like this.
  13. Kratos_GOW

Kratos_GOW Fapstronaut

That's true also

14. Semen... Popsicles. I just... Okay.

Awesomej likes this.
  15. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Yes, it was even scary when he said it.

MONSTER MONK likes this.
  16. Can you link to the thread? I kinda have to read it now, hahah

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

18. Baaaahahahahah

Alexander's the best recovery community ringleader I've come across... He and Alex Plank from wrongplanet.net (Aspergers' forum...) have my absolute respect.

Undoubtedly he has to deal with so much crap in the day-to-day, I love the way he handles it.
    I also really enjoy seeing how much of his humour just goes straight over a lot of peoples' heads, it's brilliant. Thanks for posting that, I am appropriately disturbed :p

19. Dr. Mario

Dr. Mario Fapstronaut

I applied to become a High Wizard of the Jizz Magiks, but it got rejected for having too much logic :(

20. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

This thread derailed really bad. I like it.

Deleted Account likes this.