1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Diary / To do lists / Planners - how?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by fargotten, Jul 31, 2018.

1. fargotten

fargotten New Fapstronaut

Hey everyone, how are you?

Like probably many of you I'm trying to work on my conscientiousness and being more organised in general. Keeping in mind the quote from my favourite video from Casey Neistat (name of the video - DO MORE (can't post a link yet)) - "Without a goal you can't score." To set those goals I've decided to use a proper to do list and a short daily diary to support introspective thought and document the process.

But every time I start to make some kind of planner it ends up super messy and, well, unorganised. That's why I'm asking for your experience - how do you organise your diary / to do lists / planners? How do they look like, how do you keep on using them regularly? Online or offline?

Thanks for your time ;).

A41:14A likes this.
  2. Lovable king

Lovable king Fapstronaut

Nice motivation really good

A41:14A likes this.
  3. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

I've kept a daily (offline) diary since the start of the year.. and happy to say it's neat and up-to-date.
    (in the past for me my diary entries fizzle around March/April)
    I use a pencil and eraser (instead of a pen) and it helps keep things tidy..

fargotten likes this.
  4. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

I'd be tempted by lots of pens and plain unmarked paper, then be as messy and unorganised as you want.

Moon Shot likes this.
  5. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

My husbands lists are in my signature..
    If you are on your phone, turn sideways to see.
    They have helped him immensely and took months for him to organize.
    He is over 2 years P&M free
    If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
    Good luck!
    -Kenzi

fargotten likes this.
  6. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

I love planners! YouTube / google "habit tracker". They are much simpler and easy to keep clean and organized. I love habit tracking!

fargotten and kropo82 like this.