1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Depression? Day three and feel down.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Deleted Account, Sep 20, 2018.

1. One or two people have told me that they get depressed when stopping all masturbation. Any ideas?

2. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

I get depressed after about 3-4 weeks of NoFap. I think that is what they call the flatline. I have failed during the flatline lots of times, because my mind tells me that NoFap is only fucking up my brain and that I better start masturbating again to make me feel normal again. But there's light at the end of the tunnel.

SirErnest likes this.
  3. Yes, there is light. Don't stop. Be strong.

4. horny nerd

horny nerd Fapstronaut

I am depressed after a relapse then I get better. Then deep into Nofap I get depressed on the flatline. I get the flatline way too quick though. I haven't passed it yet, but if you pass it you will become way happier and a better person.

SirErnest likes this.
  5. Excuse my ignorance but I have heard the term flatline but I have not had depressive states after nofap...mind you j have never made it past my longest stretch which is 18 days so maybe i have never experienced it. What exactly is it how would you define it? How long does it last?