1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Delayed Ejaculation

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by cashcartii, Apr 9, 2019.

1. cashcartii

cashcartii New Fapstronaut

I'm 17, and have been able to retain erections and ejaculate during masturbation, but during intercourse I have been unable to ejaculate. I believe this DE comes from death grip masturbation, does anyone know how to solve the problem???

2. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

3. cashcartii

cashcartii New Fapstronaut

Nope

4. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

How long is delayed ?

5. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

Hi 'cartii !

DE can result from PMO, especially if you have a "death grip" or do "edging". With either (or both) of those, your body and your mind become accustomed to a level and a duration of stimulation that is much longer and much more intense than is typical of PIV stimulation. So, when you try PIV, your body doesn't get the physical or mental stimulation that its come to learn it likes and needs for O. Doing no PMO can certainly help fix the problems. I'd encourage you to try a "hard-mode" reboot for at least 30 days. Not having physical or mental arousal (P) for at least 30 days - may take longer - will help your body to un-learn the stimulation it currently thinks is "normal" and "required' for O.

I'd encourage you to consider at least 30 days hard mode. It will very likely help your DE troubles.

One day at a time is how we all succeed.

rahuldeo likes this.