1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Delayed Ejaculation (DE) pretty much cured

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Sir Cranksalot, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Sir Cranksalot

Sir Cranksalot Fapstronaut

I was having a hell of a problem with this, but now it's almost completely gone. I've been getting with the program - not perfect, but cut way back on the MB. Now I can climax very consistently with one of my girlfriends. (The other one has joint problems, so I can't keep going too long.) Unfortunately, sometimes I have to slip into fantasy mode to get to the plateau, which I hope will go away with further progress.

In my opinion, edging is a major problem contributing to DE. First, it's usually done with the "death grip", which just isn't like natural sex. Second, it trains you to never get off.

Other than that, I have an unwanted kink I'd like to get rid of. It's not illegal, but it's immoral as hell, and I've given up on finding a GF who likes this too. Anyone with experience on this?

howdodo and adept like this.
  2. howdodo

howdodo Fapstronaut

The whole death grip situation I think applies to me greatly. I've not once climaxed from sex and I desperately needing to fix this. I have no experience with kinks really so I can't really help. How long did it take you to fix your death grip though?

3. Sir Cranksalot

Sir Cranksalot Fapstronaut

About ten years ago, a month of hard mode did it for me. This time around, I used a tapering process. That's not the recommended way and I probably slowed my progress, but still got there anyway.

4. howdodo

howdodo Fapstronaut

Ah I gotcha. Currently I'm about three weeks in. I figured I'd going to go monk mode because my love life is definitely kind of shitty right now. My ex started seeing someone basically right after we mutually ended it on good terms and dates have just been failing left and right. It sucks and to be honest I know the old me would just fap it out but no more of that!