1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

decisions...

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by samruai6, May 20, 2017.

1. samruai6

samruai6 Fapstronaut

So recently i decided that i should move to another country because of feeling depressed and also stressed out for about five years including pmo and generally feeling like a piece of shit not feeling like I get any respect at college or from my friends and have this loser feeling all the time . I'm thinking of moving to a another so maybe I can feel a bit better and take a bit of a break( a year) but I'm not sure as I'm in college In the UK and if I leave getting back into education here might be hard and my dad doesn't make that much money so it can be a little hard money wise and I always wanted to make him proud education wise but I cannot continue my life in the direction its going and if I do stay am not sure I can persevere for another year here but if I do I would have completed college then I can take a break. I don't want to be a selfish family member and make it hard finicially for them but at the same time it has been a long since I was happy and also my family I sometimes cry when I see the state at in but I know I can turn it around. Should I stay or go?

2. I assume by college you mean British colleges. Not college as in university.

Maybe a change would do you good but moving away won't mean you won't have any problems. Maybe over the summer you could get a job at a hotel in the Channel Islands. I did that a few years ago. It was hard to PMO back then (although not impossible) and it was a challenge experience that caused me to grow as a person. I should warn you though that not all hotels pay for your travel so it might be hard if you don't have at least £200 - £300 saved up. Also if you go to the smaller Islands like Sark or Alderney it can be tough as it's illegal to drive cars, so the only way to get around is to walk or ride a bicycle. I should add that in the Channel Islands they have have their own laws so they don't have a minimum wage. When I worked there I only got £2.00 per hour.

3. samruai6

samruai6 Fapstronaut

I decided I'm gonna move I want to change my life channel islands don't seem bad but I'm probably gonna move to somewhere in Asia and gonna be there for about a year.