Death Grip problem

Discussion in 'Problematic Sexual Behavior' started by topuwan88, Apr 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. topuwan88

    topuwan88 New Fapstronaut

    2
    1
    3
    Hi
    im 30 years old male
    i just realize that death grip is exist and i think i got it
    im start faping around age 14 not on porn but just using my imagination
    then around 18+ i got access to internet and start faping from porn
    in my 10 years sex experience with diffrent girlfriend
    maybe i just cum on sex around 10% and the other 90% cum is using HJ even i rarely feeling satisfied with BJ
    at 1st i didnt know that this is a problem
    even in 10% of the cum i get its all in 1 position and its WOT
    i never can cum in MOT/other position
    so last week i when im starting to having sex with my new girlfriend
    the samething happen again and my girlfriend tell me im Faping too much and she say thats why i cant cum if not using hand
    at first i didnt believe it at all ,but i try to find some information and i realize maybe i suffer a death grip
    i usualy faping everyday or at least 5 times/week while waching porn or before sleep and always in the same pattern while sitting in front my pc

    so am i 100% suffer a death grip?
    is there any cure for my problem?
    i really want to enjoy having sex like other and i hope i can seek help from here
    sorry for the long post and my bad english
    Thankyou
     
    Quebec likes this.
  2. Quebec

    Quebec New Fapstronaut

    1
    0
    1
    I suffer from the exact same thing! I'm 20 and have been faping for 7 years. I rarely cum during sex and usually only from HJ and WOT, never MOT like you. From what I've read doing a 90 day reboot might be the best course of action for the both of us.
     
  3. Nugget9

    Nugget9 Fapstronaut

    What does MOT and WOT stand for?
     
  4. go4aRUN

    go4aRUN Fapstronaut

    Woman on top and me/man on top I would assume?

    I regret that I did not know about death grip and sensitivity while I was with my last GF. It did not bother her, we were at it loads and it was still amazing for both of us.

    It was only quite a while after we split (nothing to to with the physical side of things) that I realised that years of M caused the problem, that sensitivity comes back when you refrain from M and that being with my GF could have been ten times better if I knew then what I know now.

    But it is not about the past, it's about the future! I am doing NoFap to regain sensitivity (amongst other things) and enjoy things on a new level when I get with another GF, whenever that may be.
     
  5. go4aRUN

    go4aRUN Fapstronaut

    But to answer the original questions:

    I'd say 99% likelihood that you have reduced your sensitivity through fapping.

    The cure is to stop fapping and remove HJs from your sex life
     
    Nugget9 likes this.
  6. topuwan88

    topuwan88 New Fapstronaut

    2
    1
    3
    yeah now im trying to reboot my self also
    even if i relapse ill not using death grip to M again
    i read from this curedeathgrip plan A that i need to use lubricant or fleshlight when im M is really helpfull?
    any guys have information about that?
    i need to change how i M from now and not abusing the death grip again

    yes its stand for Man on top and women on top
    thats how we say it in my country
    i hope my sensitivity can be back to normal
    i really want to enjoy having sex and can cum in other position like doggy/missionary
     
  7. go4aRUN

    go4aRUN Fapstronaut

    Minimum pressure + lube is less bad than deathgrip + dry, but I am sure that the fastest and most reliable route to regaining sensitivity in no fapping at all. And it should come back if you refrain for long enough.

    If I had a fleshlight, I would probably find it much harder to quit
     
  8. IGY

    IGY Fapstronaut

    1,172
    5,559
    143
    I was going to ask this question. It is better to use the actual words as abbreviations cause confusion.

    The unusual words and abbreviations we use on this site are explained here: https://www.nofap.com/glossary
     
  9. SamFZ

    SamFZ Fapstronaut

    46
    69
    18

Share This Page