1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

"Death grip" already cured, apparently..!

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by SamFZ, Aug 31, 2018.

1. SamFZ

SamFZ Fapstronaut

The main reason I joined here and started this whole thing a mere 11 days ago was "Death Grip syndrome", when you jerk off enough that you become numb and you can only ejaculate from your own, exact, super tight grip... For years, with my wife, and girlfriends before her, it was rare somebody could make me cum with their hands or mouth before tiring out or getting fed up, and I often don't cum from sex unless it goes on quite long and gets quite rough, which can be a bit frustrating for her.

I've abstained before but never with a counter or a community, it's never lasted long, and as soon as I gave up I'd get right back into the habit.

I figured it'd be 2 weeks of no PMO at a very minimum if I were to 'reset' my sensitivity, but my rule is, as you can see from my counter, abstaining from PM only - If my wife wants some fun I have no intention of denying her that.

Well, this morning she woke me up with a lovely hand job (long story but she's been through a lot lately and I've put a lot of time into helping her out and I think it was her way of thanking me), and, man, it felt amazing, and I came in what felt like no time! Not so bad that it would be considered premature, more what is to be expected from an HJ. Everything she did felt good, I didn't for one moment have to move her hand to a different position or ask her to try going faster, it all just felt good, like it's all sensitive enough that I'm not fussy! This must be how this feels for a 'normal' person!

So, assuming that wasn't some miracle fluke, that'd be my 'death grip' problem cured, but I'm going to continue going without P or M for a good while longer so I don't just fall back into my old habits. I feel like while 11 days may have been enough to re-sensetize myself, it's not long enough to break a decades long habit. ...Hell maybe I'll finally get to experience what it feels like to cum from a BJ if I keep this up. Lol!

So if you have a similar problem to me, there's your proof that it can be fixed! Be optimistic! The counter and this community was all I needed to finally push through for longer than a couple of days, and I'm already seeing an enormous improvement in sensitivity. You can too!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  2. ShutOut

ShutOut Fapstronaut

Man that is good news to hear from you! Congrats man. Definitely keep it up. Post back as you keep this up, im sure it'll only get better! Like you I experienced desensitized penis from bad masturbating habits. Similar to you could not get off by oral or hand, only sex and usually would take a while. Hoping to regain sensitivity as well.

SamFZ likes this.
  3. VicksBlueCreativeBook

VicksBlueCreativeBook Fapstronaut

Lovely to hear. This is exactly what I'm trying to achieve. Seeing you do it in so little time REALLY makes me feel optimistic and motivated!

SamFZ likes this.
  4. SamFZ

SamFZ Fapstronaut

Apparently this thread was moved? I couldn’t post it in here because I haven’t had 30 days.

Anyway yeah, you can do it! Didn’t take me long. I’ve read that to reset death grip it usually only takes 2 weeks NoFap, but then it’s really easy to just fall back into it unless you are very specific with how you get back into fapping, so this time I’m just continuing NoFap as much as I can.

VicksBlueCreativeBook likes this.
  5. SamFZ

SamFZ Fapstronaut

I'm back on this, not long after this post I went back to being a little more frequent, but with more gaps in-between to make sure the death grip didn't come back, but slowly it became more frequent until it was daily again, so I'm back. I should really try to stay on this forum too. I justified going back by saying it made me less sexually frustrated and thus less of a pest to my wife (you know how us guys can be sometimes...), but I can do better.

6. QuietKarma

QuietKarma Fapstronaut

I am experiencing a very extreme version of the death grip syndome and your post gave me some hope, thankyou