1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dealing With Built-Up Sexual Frustration/Energy

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by ImPissedOff, Apr 30, 2019.

1. ImPissedOff

ImPissedOff Fapstronaut

How do you guys deal with sexual frustration? My friends around me get laid a lot so then of course I compare it to my non-existent sex life and I become very frustrated and even anxious. It seems like when I'm on a nofap streak sexual energy gets built up like crazy inside of me and makes me feel horrible about myself. How can i suppress/deal with it healthily?

Transcendent likes this.
  2. Punto final

Punto final New Fapstronaut

Me uno a ti compañero, ese mismo motivo ha sido la razón de misrecaidas antes de entrar en este foro. Y ahora aquí tengo una semana, pero todavía no tengo esa energía sexual acumulada y espero que cuando tenga no recaiga. SU PREGUNTA X2.
    Les agradecierá su respuesta.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    HecTormoku and Deleted Account like this.
  3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Well, yes, I do suffer from this too. But after thinking deeply about it, I always find myself wishing to have sexual activities and then embrace the person I engaged in the activity with (Always a non-specific person). So it is not so much sexual frustration, it is more like loneliness.

NICEDUDE likes this.
  4. Saturos

Saturos Fapstronaut

I throw on some music and dance. It helps. Gets the energy out. I dance alone at home to practice. I feel like when I'm dancing, I think a lot and I'm like "I probably look stupid right now" but the more I push through, I get past these feelings and come up with better moves. I even went out a few months ago by myself to a club and was the center of attention. Was dancing with every girl in the club. Asses in my face, crazy!

Do situps. Get some abs. Work out. Play a game. Take a walk. Play a sport. If you're at home, I'd suggest just doing sit ups.

5. I have the same problem. My best friends are in relationships so it's easy to compare my life to theirs, they may be getting laid but they have their problems with their partners and anxiety about their future. Probably best to remember everyone has their issues no matter what their life situation appears like on the surface.

As for sexual energy, I don't know exactly, I am feeling it now after only a few days of PMO. I've done a lot of boring things like go for walk, clean the car and do some shopping for essential stuff. Did some exercise with chin ups. I'm so numb and miss the feeling of PMO I'm so used to after 3-5 days... I keep having conflict with PMO thoughts and thinking NO! - 'what do I still need to do right now?' It's fucking difficult man.

Punto final and JustSaiyan7152 like this.
  6. ImPissedOff

ImPissedOff Fapstronaut

Interesting, I'm starting to hear this activity more and more as a good thing to do, and not just from people doing nofap. Guess I'll have to try it

7. HecTormoku

HecTormoku Fapstronaut

at 26 years old I haven't had a girlfriend yet except for a virtual one eight years ago. I know what you mean, sexual frustration is the worst and my only answer so far is self improvement and developing my interests. I hope you get rid of that frustration too.

ImPissedOff likes this.
  8. ImPissedOff

ImPissedOff Fapstronaut

Good to hear someone else is going through the same thing. The numbness goes away in 1-2 weeks in my experience. Then you will start to find nearly everything more enjoyable. Genuinely appreciating good weather, music sounds amazing, and girls become super appealing haha. The PMO thoughts are a more difficult issue. For me, they never 100% fully go away, but the best thing you can do is eliminate all possible triggers and like you said keep telling yourself NO. This sexual energy is the biggest problem

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Get out of the house, no technology. Find something to keep you occupied for a while so you can't up and escape from the outside world.
    Also... cut caffeine if you can. That makes a serious difference as well.
    I know it's painful listening about other's sex lives, but all you really can do is accept that it happens and know there's a possibility they could lose theirs as well.

ImPissedOff likes this.
  10. True about cutting the caffeine intake, it has already made a difference for me after only a week. I used to drink it at work thinking black coffee was ok, but all it did was stress me out even more and keep me awake at night

11. ssha6451

ssha6451 Fapstronaut

I exercise regularly (I run 5 days a week + tennis on Saturday + soccer on Sunday).
    It helps get out my pent up frustrations. Also I journal everyday, it helps get out any pent up emotions.
    It's been working well for me so far.

Deleted Account and ImPissedOff like this.
  12. ClickClickBoom

ClickClickBoom Fapstronaut

Basically I destroy myself in the gym
    After that the frustration disappears and is replaced with the feeling of achievement.
    Rinse and repeat

Best wishes,

13. ImPissedOff

ImPissedOff Fapstronaut

Yeah I decided a while ago to do 30 days with no social media, not completely no technology, but kind of close. I now have only about 4 days left. While i feel it has helped me not have as many urges (instagram specifically), I don't think it has helped with sexual frustration because I see hot girls on a daily basis and stuff. And yeah it's pretty painful haha, I guess I need to direct the energy to something productive

14. Elzapadelagente

Elzapadelagente Fapstronaut

Te cuento mi observación. Esa energía acumulada se puede hacer algo, dudo que puedas canalizarla si no tienes el hábito de meditar. Si tienes el hábito de meditar puedes llevar esa energía a los chackras más elevados, primero a la panza, luego al corazón. Luego a la frente y luego a la cabeza. Busca en Google. Infórmate. Ese calor o esa incomodidad que se siente es normal, tómalo como normal, esa energía estará ahí siempre en tu cuerpo, a veces más a veces menos. Solo que antes la desperdiciabas en PMO. Salir a caminar es un buen método y soltar todas las emociones. Esa calor NO es sinónimo de hacerte la M. Es sinonimo de que vas por bien camino. Debes cambiar los conceptos.

15. Yea, caffeine would do weird things to me at night as well. It's next to impossible to describe, but quitting soda made it go away.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. Lot Yanisin

Lot Yanisin Fapstronaut

Bro, I get it.

I'm going through it now.

Feel like going full blown postal meltdown ..

You kinda have to approach like when food falls on to the ground "Quick! 5 second rule!"

Same thing.... think crazy fast on something else or physically moving yourself somewhere to have a shift.

May sound too simple... but it'll actually work... it takes some effort....conscious effort...but it'll work

ImPissedOff likes this.
  17. fapequalsdeath

fapequalsdeath Fapstronaut

look, the way i deal with it is i relapse and after i relapse it's gone for a little while and it come back and i relapse again and it's very frustrating. if you find a way to deal with it, i'm all years but i think sexual frustration is always gonna be looming over you and you need to find a proper way to deal with it otherwise it's get worse!

18. more nofap basically. you start to accept your fate after 4-5months and it wont bother you at all. i have a friend who gets approached all the time but i stopped caring and i just stare to the ground