1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DE Success. Winning!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by RedEd101, May 2, 2016.

1. RedEd101

RedEd101 Fapstronaut

Hello fapstronauts. I'm currently on day 39 of nofap, trying to cure DE. Have struggled with it for years, often going for hours with no climax. Anyone who suffers from DE will understand how frustrating this can be.

I have abstained from P since before Christmas and no longer have a desire to watch Vids or use cams, which was a big issue for me. During my latest streak of no MO, I have experienced improvements to my sensitivity and came during PIV last weekend.

Fast forward to this morning. I was texting the same girl from last week and she invited me round to hers. We had sex when I arrived and I climaxed within 5 minutes!! I couldn't believe it. Actually had to draw back a couple of times as I felt I was going to cum within moments. I actually apologised for being so quick. Unheard of!

Anyway this is amazing to me. If you'd told me at Christmas, when I started nofap, that I would be apologising to a girl for climaxing quickly, I would have laughed. Anyone suffering from DE like me, stick with it. This is proof that Nofap works!!

RedEd

2. Rav70

Rav70 Fapstronaut

That's awesome Red! My bf has been cured from DE too! DE is a nightmare!
    It's amazing how fast things can turn around by no PMO no MO.
    I hope you continue with it and heal even further.

PotentLife and RedEd101 like this.
  3. bfdet

bfdet Fapstronaut

thanks for the news! i am continuing and now on day 27 of hard mode staying strong and doing pretty well . it is very encouraging to hear of your successes and it definitely motivates me tocontinue tge journey. thanks very much for sharing your progress as it really motivates me!

stay strong and onwards we go !

SoulSearcher and RedEd101 like this.
  4. RedEd101

RedEd101 Fapstronaut

The best thing is, the more progress I see/feel, the stronger my willpower against P and MO. I love nofap. :)

Rav70 likes this.
  5. hamps87

hamps87 Fapstronaut

How did your BF's DE make you feel?

I ask because I suffer from DE and have for years and this is the route cause of mine and my wife's now non existent sex life.

I know it makes her feel terrible, even though she says it doesn't, but I can tell she feels my inability is a reflection on my attraction to her.

6. Rav70

Rav70 Fapstronaut

@hamps87 it made me feel like crap.
    Sex was frustrating and although he said it wasn't my fault, I knew he was watching p and moing to O when I went to bed. So it made me feel like I wasn't able to please him. Which was 109% correct. I wasn't because of his habits.
    He quit and in no time our sex became normal.
    Makes you feel good again. Closer. One.

RedEd101, K Rudd and PotentLife like this.
  7. SoulSearcher

SoulSearcher Fapstronaut

Keep going brother!

8. MrGroin

MrGroin Fapstronaut

I'm angling to emulate your success on this one. Good work, eh.

RedEd101 likes this.
  9. Believe

Believe Fapstronaut

Amazing...the resilience of the body!

RedEd101 and DBug like this.
  10. RedEd101

RedEd101 Fapstronaut

Just a quick bump to this thread. By way of an update, I've had a steady girlfriend for the past two years and am able to cum every single time we have sex now. This is huge progress for me and it gets easier as you and your girl learn how to make each other tick.

However, towards the end of 2018 I found myself falling back into my old habits of P&MO. This was mainly cams and videos. Whilst it hasn't had a terrible effect t on my sex life, I have noticed that it is making it slightly more difficult for me to cum, particularly if I've had any alcohol.

As such I'm back on the NoFap horse! 10 days and counting so far and going to attempt 60 days of no P&MO as a starter. Depending on how it goes, I hope to extend this. Anyway, just wanted to get back in touch.

Wish me luck!

RedEd

xvtc ctvx likes this.