1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

day one

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by q716, Dec 5, 2014.

1. q716

q716 Fapstronaut

Already I can feel the change. It's annoying and kind of hurts. No physical but mentally. The feeling of the world completely viewing me bare has also returned. But for the first time ever I embrace the pain. It's going to make me stronger and more focused. I've let these addiction alter me long enough and now I want my life back. I want to be who I see in my dreams and stop coming up short. I see all these success stories and want to one day inspire those who are dealing with what I'm facing too. So much living I want to do and I can't stick to relapsing over and over again and hating my life. The procrastinating and hate for myself that was lingering was also painfully. I'm completely doing a 180 on my life and saying that this addiction can no longer be apart of it. I encourage you all start back up to embrace this struggle and let it run its course. Our lives are worth more then a few meaningless pleasure.