1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8 - Made love to wife - superpower question

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by LetTheManEmerge, Mar 15, 2019.

1. LetTheManEmerge

LetTheManEmerge New Fapstronaut

I want to share my experience and have a couple of questions.

After 2-3 days on Nofap i noticed a huge increase in confidence and motivation. Fapping and lust addiction has been a big downer for years. I love the freedom and energy I've found. It's an untapped reservoir.

I told my wife about Nofap 2 days ago and my experience with the "superpowers." This morning she wanted to make love for the first time in a very long time. It was fantastic. Afterward she said two things that surprised me. First, she said the thought of me not masturbating was a big turn on for her. Second, she asked if she gets my superpowers after I blew a huge load in her. I told her yes lol but the question got me thinking about that topic.

- Do women get any transfer from the man either energetically, physically or spiritually? What's scientifically real and what's theoretical? I know this is an "out there" question... Please share any thoughts or experiences.
    - I feel good today but definitely less motivated to "get it done" in the work and success do of my life. I expected and assume it'll take a day or two to rejuvenate the energy. Does anyone else have a similar experience?
    - Lastly, please share any thoughts or experiences you have regarding chakras, energy transfers during love-making or any tips you've found helpful for your marriage.

"A smart man learns from his mistakes. A wise man learns from others."

Thanks in advance. :)

Nugget9 and Celticwarrior16 like this.
  2. I never put much stock in the super powers, maybe because that was not my drive. I will say transferring energy for us was a real thing. I believe it came with us becoming closer and more intimate and connected than we ever had been before. She did say I definitely felt different. Much more energetic and into it than ever before.

3. Lilla_My

Lilla_My Fapstronaut

Your questions intrigued me; they had that wonderful mix of scientific curiosity and spiritual pondering that gets the mind going :)

There are studies that shows the sperm to be a powerful antidepressant for females. We also know that the release of oxytocin that occurs during sexual intimacy between two people has huge health benefits for both the man and the woman (such as elongated teleomeres). That's the shortened scientific explanation.

As for the spiritual side, who wouldn't get happier by being physical with a loving, content, fulfilled NoFap partner? Your wife said it; being with a man that does nothing but masturbation is an extreme turn off. When he saves that energy for her instead, the results can be pretty powerful. It's those little things; a sharper edge, a truer smile, a hotter touch. It's hard to explain passion, but it's deeply interwoven with spirituality, with lust, with the "right" energy.

Knowing that a man is capable of this extreme sexual energy, and that he wastes all that power on himself in tandem with filmed prostitution, is such a disappointment really.

The woman is constructed to receive these super powers instead; the love, the nutrients, everything! It all makes sense in a way. We have been primed for hundreds of thousands of years of evolution to be the receiver of genetic material from the man of OUR choice - we subconsciously crave it!

LetTheManEmerge likes this.
  4. LetTheManEmerge

LetTheManEmerge New Fapstronaut

I love what you had to say. Thanks for taking the time to reply. I didn't know about the Telomeres, super interesting and exciting! You're last paragraph REALLY struck me and resonated with me. It resonated because I can feel the truth in it. Wow, very powerful. I hadn't thought about it from a woman's perspective and that it was HER CHOICE, not just a genetic match. Your whole post has a lot depth with a touch of passion. The female energy really mixes well with the masculine when we both bring the "right" kind. You said it well. :)