1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 72... wanting to quit.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Teejmaster, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Teejmaster

Teejmaster Fapstronaut

Day 72 today, even though I’m not afraid to talk to girls, I’m not having good luck with them. Past few times, something goes wrong. It’s not just in person too, no luck on tinder when I match with girls. I’m 20 and I know I’m young but it feels like my prime is slipping away and I won’t have experienced girls At my age.
    (Dated a girl for 5 years, been broke up for 4 months now, maybe that’s screwing me up) any advice?

2. Yo @Teejmaster don't quit bro.
    Just keep going!

Focus on your future, and girls will come!

3. cosmos_man

cosmos_man Fapstronaut

I'm sorry to hear about your recent struggles. That is a shitty feeling when you are use to having someone and then you are single again. And no your prime isn't gone, I didn't even start dating until I was 24 and made up for it in my mid/late 20s so you are way ahead of where I was. Keep strong.

4. Number1

Number1 New Fapstronaut

You will not have any luck with girls if you are chasing them and only trying to get them because you think that they are good looking or something! All those good looking girls are just waste of your time and money, because after those girls are going to turn 30 years old and more they're will not look as good they use to be and all the sudden they need to create a personality because they just don't have that! Check your confidence and get busy with your own life! It is a guaranteed that you are going to attract the right person into your life, but it will only happen when you are already build yourself to be a greatest version of yourself and you are truly happy with your own company! Don't ever use a another person as a bandage if you are feeling sad or something. You need to find the answers from yourself!!! SUFFER THE PAIN OF DISCIPLINE OR SUFFER THE PAIN OF REGRET! DON'T QUIT!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    SK81218 and Life_racer like this.
  5. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I know this may sound like terrible advice but just keep trying. Work on your self-confidence and keep trying. I know rejection is a horrible feeling, but if you manage to get over it, you have nothing to fear. But what do I know, I am just some guy.

6. countitjoy5

countitjoy5 Fapstronaut

How is PMO going to solve your problem?