1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 60! 2 months clean!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by frogg05, Feb 16, 2017.

1. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Wow never thought I'd go this long without PMO!. I feel so proud of myself. Didn't know i had that kinda willpower in me..but when you really want to change bad habits that have hurt you in the past, you'll do just about anything to get better. I reached that "sick and tired period" Dec 19, 2016 and believe me the streak will continue. By the way it was hardmode! So i had no lady friend to help satisfy my urges like some. Very difficult for guys like me who are single to do, but i did it. And now i know i can handle this NoFap and be done with PMO 4ever! I'll let y'all know how day 70 goes.

2. sirfapstinence

sirfapstinence Fapstronaut

I think I've reached my "sick and tired" phase as well and I'd like to agree that somehow this alone takes you a long way. Don't let your guard down. I've seen guys fall after a long time because they thought its over. It never is. You just learn to be better at staying away and saying no. All the best for 70!

3. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Nice job. Good luck for the future and I hope that you can be done with PMO forverer! Enjoy your life and good luck in your future.

frogg05 likes this.
  4. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

thank man! what's your streak? if you don't mind me asking?

5. sirfapstinence

sirfapstinence Fapstronaut

Not as far in as you but I haven't gotten this far in a long time now. I'm on day 22. My longest streak in the past has been 70 days.

frogg05 likes this.
  6. Andyst343

Andyst343 Fapstronaut

Great job keep going. Just remember - dont let your guard down.

frogg05 likes this.