1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 47

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by victor0258, Jan 31, 2017.

1. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Day 47: The brainfog is leaving, I feel less tired than before and less depressed. However, i'm still in flatline and feel like I still have PIED.
    Keep hope fellow fapstronauts :), its worth it.

2. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Day 48: Took some Ginseng, Maca and Tribulus herbal supplements and what was left of my brainfog disappeard. I'm in a very good mood. I was able to focus again in class and passed my day to help people in different situations.
    Still don't have any libido tho.

3. Hey Victor, try to do cardio first thing in the morning and then cold shower.Do this for 1-2 week and it will get your libido back. :)

victor0258 likes this.
  4. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Hi thanks for the advice :). I started doing cold showers already but I will try to also do some cardio in the morning. I'm talking about libido because I started this to treat my severe PIED and hope that my next trial around the day 90 will work :).

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Day 50: Today the anger that I was hiding with PMO hit me hard and I wanted to fight very hard but was able to not do it. It is nice tho to feel emotions again (they disappeared with my addiction). However, I start having doubts about my libido coming back and feel really asexual. I will make an update at day 60 :)

6. Marakena

Marakena Fapstronaut

Hey, bro, first congrats on your accomplishment! You're two days ahead of me. I'm 48 today. Just wanted to tell you that I'm experiencing same stuff as you do. I'm also in a flatline, and I have lower libido, too! But I noticed that yesterday and today I experienced morning wood. That's a sing that we are getting closer! Keep the streak, and I wish you the best :)

Ritchie and victor0258 like this.
  7. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Thanks men, I had morning wood today for the first time in a long time... hope that it continues. I wish you luck too :).

8. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Day 52: Feeling like shit, always tired, bad mood, brainfog, no libido and start thinking that NoFap doesn't work. Took an appointment with a private doctor to try to figure out if I don't have depression.

9. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Day 53: The deep depression I felt yesterday is gone but i'm still tired and have brainfog. I tried meditation (buddhist) and it helped a lot but i'm still going to a private doctor this wednesday to make sure my symptoms are not due to a physical condition. I don't know if my ED will be cured by NoFap or even if my sex drive will return but I feel very at peace at this moment.

im_alive likes this.
  10. im_alive

im_alive Fapstronaut

Keep us updated with how it goes at the doctors.

11. jacob overcoming

jacob overcoming Fapstronaut

ever tried praying to jesus? the bible says he will give you peace and a sober mind. not trying to preach, just saying what has helped me.

and congrats on being solid with nofap for so long; folks like you really inspire me

12. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Hi, :) I've actually been to a few but they can't agree on anything so I'm going to a private one this Wednesday. I will update often.

13. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Hi, I've been praying a lot when I was into PMO and it can help to an extant but i'm studying some Buddhism now because it is also a life philosophy that learns you to live in peace with yourself and others through meditation which is much needed for someone with PMO problems.

14. jacob overcoming

jacob overcoming Fapstronaut

the bible has a lot to say about peace which transcends understanding and how we can have it. send me a message and I'd be happy to share with you a bit about it

15. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Hi :), I respect your fate but would rather to try meditation for the following month.

16. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Day 54: The temptation to "test it" was very strong but pretty much resisted. I tried some viprogra pills without sex (just to see if I would get random erections) and it didn't work. Feeling discouraged considering that valentine's day is coming and even if I have an occasion I will probably avoid it to not be humiliated with my ED.

17. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Day 55: I have been to a private doctor. She gave me a prescription for pills against anxiety and ci*lis that might help with the ed. I also have to pass blood tests.

18. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Day 57: I had morning wood in the past days but I took antidepressants yesterday and today i'm back into flatline.

19. victor0258

victor0258 Fapstronaut

Day 58: morning wood is back

20. Fadero

Fadero Fapstronaut

Is your morning wood 100% when you get it? I'm on day 42 and I have experienced morning wood a handful of times throughout my flatline, but my morning wood has never been 100%. I would say it is always at 50-65% at most.

I'm in the same boat with you regarding the concern about PIED and this is why I started NoFap too. Or is morning wood expected to not be at full strength yet during the healing process of NoFap? Can anyone clarify?