1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 21

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Inspector Gadget, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Inspector Gadget

Inspector Gadget Fapstronaut

I have made it three weeks into my 90 day transformation and I'm not slowing down now. So far I have noticed that my concentration has been much better. I've noticed more things about my wife that I find attractive, and have been much more aggressive around other men in the fact that they will try to intimidate me now, but one cross look sends them scurrying back to their holes. Men should know what I'm talking about. I think it has to do with the body language I am exhibiting which is in turn due to having more confidence as a man. I'm prouder of who I am because I'm no longer hiding in a dark room masturbating like a beta male. I'm also no longer having to lie to the love of my life which also helps me feel much more secure with myself. I'm certainly have not been on this journey long enough to have seen any huge difference yet but I can feel things are at least heading in the right direction. Thanks for all of the support on this site and to all of the brave men and women who have put themselves out there to help men like me.

hope4healing and Rehab101 like this.
  2. Rehab101

Rehab101 Fapstronaut

Good job. Good for u man. Keep it up.

Inspector Gadget likes this.
  3. Thistimeitsfinal

Thistimeitsfinal Fapstronaut

I’m about in the same place and stage, feeling good too. I gave up the P a few years ago but it’s the PSUB that kept getting to me, looking up friends of friends profiles, Instagram searches for bikinis etc. The other thing I need to work on is noticing pretty ladies, whether that be at the supermarkets or while driving.
    I also never knew about the Hard Reset which is what I am now doing and convinced to keep up. Writing about it certainly helps.