1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 180-A New Chapter

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Rodrigov600, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Rodrigov600

Rodrigov600 Fapstronaut

Hey guys it's Rod again, I'm here to bring to you the latest update now on day 180. I can't believe it to be honest with all of you, I'm really in awe to see the progress that I've made during the course of all those months.

Here's a brief medical record of what I've been jotting down leading up to today:

PMO Progress Report:

Current Days Rehab: 181 Days as of 09/22/2017

Mental State: Super Confident, Lots of morning wood, relaxed

1st wet dream: 06/23/2017
    2nd wet dream: 07/07
    3rd wet dream: 07/10
    4th wet dream: 09/04

Last PMO Date:03/26/2017

Long Report:
    As soon as I finished my last milestone of 120 days, I took a transformation. I became more relaxed yet driven to accomplish anything and everything. As I opened my eyes to a new mentality, I saw that I was surrounded by people who took me for granted and imposed upon me all their goals. I was already growing more hair, deeper voice, etc but I noticed a change a really weird and amazing one.

When you start growing hair like no tomorrow, your voice gets deeper, and you notice that your skin is healthier... It's like a music group playing one instrument at a time, slowly at first and gradually increasing it's volume as time progresses. All playing in unison to create a masterpiece: The man.

I've never considered myself an alpha, until then that I just knew I was a man. My pleaser smile was gone, my deep relaxed voice gave gravitas over anything that I wanted, and the hyenas that kept pestering me to get on my knees I simply let go from my life. It was a tough decision to get rid of people who dragged me down, I will not exaggerate and say it was a walk in the park because it was not. I endured loneliness of which I was no longer afraid anymore if it meant I was able to achieve my true purpose in life.

Some saw their actions and repented to me, others went on to look for other weak willed men who are most likely still struggling with PMO. The trade was worth it: I lead a top 5 gamer group of the entire world, in which I met a beautiful woman who I keep in touch with over the phone and text regularly (Sometimes it gets annoying to not get space from a girl that's a 10).

I surrounded myself with people who appreciate what I do for them, people who know that what you say means very much to them. All it took was having the testicle fortitude to actually say no to shit deals, set your goals and take them out consecutively. That's what a man is, that and constantly making everyone around him happy with his presence.

You can do it. You're struggling now in these early stages of Nofap, or if you are already ahead of me then thank you for being an inspiration. For those still behind, keep pushing. Do not give up. The rewards are worth it, very difficult but what is worth keeping is not easy to obtain.

Ultimately you are the only one that can save yourself. You have different sides to you, ones that are good and ones that are bad. You have to support the good to kill the bad. You have to use discipline, saying no when you ask yourself the question "Is this what I want?"

2. Exit To Freedom

Exit To Freedom Fapstronaut

Inspirational, keep up the great work. Even after a week, I feel not lured in by the usual external triggers, and it's much more relaxing to be focused in a healthy kind of way.

SkyFallBack and Rodrigov600 like this.
  3. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

I really enjoy reading your post. Incidentally, I am also growing my hair long for the first time in life. I wonder if there's any meaning to it.

Rodrigov600 likes this.