1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DAY 138 HARMODE - DOWN 30LBS AND RAN MY FIRST 5K YESTERDAY !!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mean Machine, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Fapstronaut

UPDATE: Day 138 Hardmode - feeling great. RAN MY FIRST 5K YESTERDAY. A few months ago i was 30lbs heavier, had horrible panic attacks, chronic fatigue, pale skin, weak fragile nails, low self confidence and joint pains. Even walking was tiring and now i swim 2-3 times a week, Run 1-2 times a week on average and walk alot daily. As i mentioned before i am down about 30lbs and have shaved off 5 inches off my waist. I am following an extremely clean diet with no cheat meals(when you are on Nofap your drive and determination gO through the roof) so that took care of motivation. I still have a long way to go. My current goals are 200 days Hardmode on Nofap and to drop another 38lbs which will bring me in my ideal BMI. I was previously 208lbs and now i am 178lbs at 5 foot 9 inches. Sometimes i would binge while trying to eat "healthy" before but now all of that is gone. My friends and family love the way i look now, my skin is no longer pale and it has this glow to it(can't explain it properly) and any small zits i had before are gone. I don't know whether all of this is from Nofap, but even if it is not i believe that it was NOFAP that paved the way for all of this to happen. Ask me any questions and Cheers everybody!!!

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  2. Great testimonial. In addition to my on again off again MO cycle, I have an intense addiction to sugar. I have been trying for months to knock that habit but just could not seem to. Based on some videos on youtube and some testimonials here including yours I believe that the the NoPMO lifestyle will assist greatly in overcoming these other nasty habits I would like to kick for good. My only caution is don't let all this go to your head.. do remain humble. Wake up as many other men as you can. God bless you Sir.

8level8 likes this.
  3. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

awesome! congrats on the weight loss! Also be proud of what's inside too!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Congratulations!! Keep walking on your course towards each goal you set!! You are inspiring!!

5. Nofababdo

Nofababdo Fapstronaut

That's awesome man!!! Congratulations! I've seen my own gains at the gym lately as well. Stay strong brother!!

6. NewDrug

NewDrug Fapstronaut

So glad you're in a good place - keep fighting! I noticed your comment about "weak nails" - funny because I notice my nails always grow long when on a streak, bite them down shortly after relapse. It happens every time. Same with you?

7. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Fapstronaut

No, mine were just weak naturally, would break easily etc. Don't know why but that is no longer the case.

8. EnglishTosser

EnglishTosser Fapstronaut

9. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Fapstronaut

Thanks bro same to you! Let's do this!

10. simba97

simba97 Fapstronaut

@Mean Machine DUDE i legit have the same "glowing skin" feeling, haha it's awesome.
    And wow 141 days, absolute machine.

May the force continue to be with you, Fapstronaut.

11. Mean Machine

Mean Machine Fapstronaut

Day 142 Hardmode - Looking forward to becoming a Nofap moderator ! Let's make it happen guys :)

simba97 likes this.
  12. Your nails was weak because a lot of vitamins and minerals goes out with the semen so afterwards ejaculation body use a lot of energy to make new semen. Do your nails lacked some of the nutrients.
    Keep going man. Its great that you can run. Do 10k next if you can. But be careful dont get addicted to running.