1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MichaelD22, May 20, 2019.

1. MichaelD22

MichaelD22 New Fapstronaut

I have been trying to get over my PM addiction since quite a long time but have failed a lot of times. So I'm here at NoFap to help myself and also get help from others to get over this addiction. I know it's going to take time, I'm strong but I know I can have relapses, but I'll go on till I get this thing done. And all the best to all other fapstronauts here!

RaOne86 likes this.
  2. RaOne86

RaOne86 Fapstronaut

Hi michel.. Congrats for taking 1st step.. its my Day 1 too.. use 5 sec rule when you fill urge.. best luck for completing the challenge..

MichaelD22 likes this.
  3. welcome to this amazing journey of self transformation , initially it will be hard but trust me after a week u will get used to nofap , and the benefits of semen retention will motivate u to go long , u will have clear thought process .
    and more importantly one should not repeat things which ones made u guilty
    Go hard , Stay strong

MichaelD22 likes this.
  4. MichaelD22

All the best buddy! I'm sure both of us are going a long way from here!

5. MichaelD22

Certainly. I'm sure I'll have the strength to go ahead. And support from all of you lovely people to get this right! Thank you buddy :)

6. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut