1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating with zero libido

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by ALEX_88, Aug 11, 2018.

1. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

hi guys, has it ever happened during a restart to go out with a girl but have zero libido? if yes, how did you solve ??

2. LilD

LilD Fapstronaut

Did solve what?

3. ALEX_88

ALEX_88 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Risolvi la libido zero

Headspace likes this.
  4. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Well depends on ur goals. There are herbs or simple foods u can eat to spike it a bit. Ginseng, maca, dark chocolate, coffee etc. But I have found that its not a bad thing for short periods. It helps u see urself and the other person more clearly. It also allows u to just enjoy days instead of focussing on sex etc. I'd suggest wait for it to come back naturally unless some kind of problem comes up. the more ur around a good healthy woman is the more ur body will 'wake up' as well. Ur body can surprise u , when its time to go it very well might just turn on. Its definitely happened to me.

ALEX_88 likes this.
  5. overclocked

overclocked Fapstronaut

No brainer. Don't feel like dating and having sex? Don't do it.

Being around potential mates can help though. So go to a few parties or join a club or something. Eventually your libido will return and then you can think about dating.

Hitto and ALEX_88 like this.