1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Date advice

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by mirx88, Sep 27, 2018.

Ask her out after that one time that we spoke brieflh?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. mirx88

mirx88 Fapstronaut

Hmmm... can i ask u another question? How long should i wait before i text her as i dont want to seem desparate? Like should i wait a day/two or week or two

2. I dont see any point in waiting. If she likes you, then she would be happy to know you are thinking about her. I think guys try too hard to be "cool" sometimes and seem aloof, but girls dont want to always feel like you are aloof about them. I like a guy being a little nervous about asking me out. It shows that he cares and thinks I'm attractive, and its natural to be nervous around people you think are attractive. When guys are too aloof and "cool," it often just comes across as not caring, to me, which isnt appealing.

koolpal, Jason_Tesla_19 and mirx88 like this.
  3. And now we wait for all the pick up artist men to swoop in here and tell me I'm wrong and I don't know what women want.

Jason_Tesla_19 and mirx88 like this.
  4. mirx88

mirx88 Fapstronaut

Loool... i really mainly wanted a girl’s opinion.. just so i can atleast understand ur prespective.. u can just mention an age group not actual age if u want loo.. just to make sure u r not 14 or something around that hahah.. but u sound reasonable.. adding her on fb and textinf her about going out for coffee is ok tho? Or should i ask her number on fb then call? Thats too complicated hahah

5. Imo no. Get to know her. Don't rush things, depending on how long you/she there for.

mirx88 likes this.
  6. mirx88

mirx88 Fapstronaut

How will i know her except if i ask her out

7. If you message her, it will be easier for her to reject you. If you are face to face with her, it will be harder for her to reject you.

mirx88 likes this.
  8. mirx88

mirx88 Fapstronaut

Thats a really good point.. i think if i end up seeing her tho, will be a month from now... is that too far away?— actually last time i thought that way and thats when my phobia developed.. but i always thought that way

9. mirx88

mirx88 Fapstronaut

Do you agree with this ?

10. No it's never too far of a time one month. Even if it was your very first time meeting her (love at first sight) it shouldn't stop you....think about it...

mirx88 likes this.
  11. I'm not sure what castielle is trying to say......but look.....even if you get rejected.....so what !! I guarantee you there will always be another woman around the corner......at the grocery store....at the bank....at the mall.....on the train....at the movies.....in the library......in the elevator......

mirx88 likes this.
  12. In my opinion, that's perfectly fine. And I'm 25.

That might be true, but I wouldnt say that's necessarily a good thing. If she doesnt qant to go out with you and wants to say no but feels awkward so she says yes out of pity, that's probably going to be a really awkward date and a waste of time. Of course it's not unheard of for a situation like that to end up going well and the girl changing her mind once she gets to know you better, but that's not necessarily common. Personally, I wouldnt want to go out with someone who is only going out with me because they felt too awkward to say no to my face. But maybe thats just me.

Dont over analyze it too much. Just send her a message on Facebook and ask and see what she says. At the end of the day, how you ask is not all that important. If she already likes you and thinks you're cute, she will probably say yes whether its over the phone, in person, via text or Facebook, whatever. And if she already isnt interested in you, then whether or not you ask her in person doesnt matter much, because she will probably still say no. The "how" isnt really that important. What's important is whether or not she wants to go out with you, and you cant control that, so you might as well just ask and see what happens.

koolpal, mirx88 and Jason_Tesla_19 like this.
  13. I say ask her out. The first date is always an interview, so you’ll get to know her more after that. It also makes the discovery of common interests even that much more powerful and fun.

mirx88 likes this.
  14. mirx88

mirx88 Fapstronaut

Thats true thank u :)

15. mirx88

mirx88 Fapstronaut

Thanks so much!! I appreciate all your help :)-no offense but u guys r so hard to understand and so complicated hhaha

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. mirx88

mirx88 Fapstronaut

Thanks so much

17. mirx88

mirx88 Fapstronaut

Thanks to those who helped and voted :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  18. It's a mystery to me why people post dating threads in the off-topic section when there's a dating section.

19. Take a look at the number of his posts. He clearly isn't very familiar with the site.

mirx88 likes this.
  20. mirx88

mirx88 Fapstronaut

Yea i m new.. thx for ur comment :)