1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily abs!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Dr. Jekyll, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Ok, now get to it!

ONE!....TWO!!!.........THHhhhhhrrreee....

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  2. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

And you will be inspiring others when you get done w/ yours!

Chariaza likes this.
  3. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Alrightie, then. Let's make it happen...!

4. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

5. jonny94

jonny94 Fapstronaut

Want to get abs? Key to success: healthy diet. heavy deadlifts. heavy squats. positive side effects: your hole body gets buff as well. edit: don't forget pull ups and bench press. ;)

Timbogabe7, Fatsodubmo, h215 and 2 others like this.
  6. Pepper M.

Pepper M. Fapstronaut

Great idea! I love this goal setting technique, and it's a great way to start an exercise regimen, but remember, abs are made in the kitchen!! Unfortunately fat loss can not be targeted to one part of the body.

7. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

I noticed early on in reboot that taking 5-10 minutes to stretch thoroughly a few times a day has the same sort of effect to me as a cold shower. I'm already fit from athletics and eating right, but I have noticed a visual difference in my obliques, which has to be due to all the extra stretching. Even though it's not strenuous, it is enough to make a noticeable difference. Not to mention my body is crazy limber now. A win win!

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  8. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Right, I'm just realizing for myself how often I do zero for the midsection. I'm hoping that a small thing done daily may form a habit and have long-term benefits.

Pull-ups rule!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    Pepper M. likes this.
  9. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

I'm going low-carb, which has always worked best for me. If I'm doing well, I usually can allow a cheater meal once a week.

Pepper M. likes this.
  10. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Definitely - I find that if I'm on the floor doing crunches or something, I tend to do some stretching, too while I'm at it. Stretching is another thing that is easy to neglect, but it has an impact on overall well-being.

Cold showers have become a refreshing habit, to the point I can't remember the last time I had a warm one. I'll use hot water in the sink to shave or wash my face, though. Occasionally shampoo w/ warm in the sink as well.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  11. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

That's great - keep it going!

Commandant Logic likes this.
  12. Commandant Logic

Commandant Logic Fapstronaut

13. h215

h215 Fapstronaut

Hey bro,

Why not hitting the gym? It's a great way to have a balanced body, not just abs. If you rather practice free exercises, look for calisthenics workout, it's also great.

As everyone has said already about the diet (which is more important than working out), considering not working out the same muscle group everyday, it isn't effective. The muscles need at least 48 hours of rest when they are exercised. It means that if you do abs on monday, you should work this muscle out again just on wednessday.

All the best bro

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  14. Commandant Logic

Commandant Logic Fapstronaut

Why not just read some articles or books on fitness man and keep track here.

Unless you're looking for coaching and tips every other post LOL.

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  15. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

LOL Yeah, maybe this isn't going as expected....

Commandant Logic likes this.
  16. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

17. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

18. SupBruh

SupBruh Fapstronaut

Done!

[​IMG]

Now it's time to bulk up and go crazy :)

Dr. Jekyll likes this.
  19. JohnDorian

JohnDorian Fapstronaut

Great idea, throw in a few push-ups and maybe 30-60 sec planch. Calisthenics exercises is great way to work out, been using it for about 6 months and still going. You guys have mentioned healthy diet, great, but I wanna push a little on the third key part to get in good shape. Stretching. Allot of people skip this one, which you shouldn't! 5-10 mins a day is a huge investment in your body to save it from future pain, especially in the back. Legs, chest and shoulders are also important parts to stretch. Try it out for a week, I'll doubt you will be disappointed.

Cheers!

20. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

Day 4

Sounds dumb, but I'm looking for my jumprope. Easy way to get winded.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017