1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Creating a thread for men AND women?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Foodman65, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Foodman65

Foodman65 Fapstronaut

as someone who appreciates both perspectives (men and women) I'd like to suggest a thread that focuses upon getting the insights, thoughts, struggles, relapses, etc. from both genders.

Many of us men speak of suffering from our relationships with our partners, girlfriends, wives, etc. as a result of PMO.

this is NOT to discount those with gay, lesbian, transgender, etc. lives, but as a heterosexual male I want and need a female perspective as well

Thoughts anyone??

sparkywantsnoPMO and Reihab like this.
  2. ILoathePwife

ILoathePwife Fapstronaut

The point of the women's section is for women to post their journals here. Not to get input from women.

Jen@8675309 and sparkywantsnoPMO like this.
  3. There are already some forums dedicated to rebooting within a relationship. I'll move this thread over to that forum.

sparkywantsnoPMO likes this.
  4. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

This doesn't make sense. You say "both" perspectives as if there is a male perspective and a female perspective on everything, but you must realize that if you ask any question to 5 men you are going to get 5 different perspectives and if you ask a questino to 5 women you are going to get 5 different perspectives.

And if you got these 10 perspectives you are not going to be able to identify who is female and who is male. As an example, experiments have been done where people describe orgasm and the participant has to identify whether it was written by a male or a female. It turns out the descriptions are indistinguishable.

Not everyone here identifies their gender, so you are not going to know it.