1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Couples on the Street

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Darkstar 22.84, Nov 2, 2015.

1. BlackZtype

BlackZtype Fapstronaut

And yeah!you are absolutely right about this! I should never give up to seek a solution. yeah I mean, try my best to find a partner is what it should be.

2. CL555

CL555 Fapstronaut

- In all seriousness man, it may seem like they in perfect harmony with each other, holding hands, looking happy etc. But that doesn't mean that they are 110% happy, always doing romantic shit and having great sex.
    Couples argue and fight all the time, and it's the worst kind of fight to have - with a romantic partner. - Much like in social media, people mostly express their happy sides in public, and like people who are down, you probably see 'happy' couples and exacerbate their happy relationship in your mind.
    Just don't forget that the happy couples that you see have their shit times, and bear in mind that, whilst you may not have a romantic partner, that is still better than having a blazing row with your girl/guy over something petty. Which, in my experience, sucks worse than being single :)

Just try to be happy in your own mind, as you are, and wait for a nice partner to come, try not to force anything, that will just hurt worse!

Clerk373 likes this.
  3. and I never go to the movie theater alone, right away no one will even sit in the same row as me, as if there is something wrong with me, and then they will sit in front of me and make out the whole time, I know what you mean.

4. Darkstar 22.84

Darkstar 22.84 Fapstronaut

Heh, well, sometimes, I wait for the streetlight to change.
    And then a couple walks in front of me. I look to my right, I see another couple.
    To my left, oh look! another couple. Then, to my surprise, there's a couple just behind me.

Here I am, flanked! Surrounded! No way to go, NOWHERE TO LOOK!
    Four fucking couples, holding hands, whispering to each other.
    Like I'm in a weird 'They Live!' sequel.
    Where everybody has a mate and you're the singlest guy on the planet.

At that moment, I start to think, even if I'm part atheist:
    'Really, God? Really?!'

I mean, what's the lesson to be learned here?

First, I thought this may be an omen, do what the Romans do, maybe it'll my turn soon.
    Then I relapsed and relapsed and relapsed into infinity and I remained alone.
    Oh, the irony...