1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

counting Days on Nofap & inhibition (1 post journal)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Navdeep, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

Do not count days ... literally I say to myself , don't keep track that the 'ABC' days has left. o shit 20 or 30 days to go. by saying this or creating such thinking I create a neural Path for urge , Novelty for sexual thought to associate with dopamine.

Dopamine means satisfaction that satisfaction related with mental body as well as physical body.

Moreover I have to not even concerned with what others streak is. Not to become jealous of other Nofap People especially who are on long Streak or Just become Free of it.

Counting is in our Head By the day we began studying in Kindergarten , We count compares our Marks , Grades (CGPA) with other Colleague , classmate.

That Counting , Comparing Behaviour is conditioned in our mind By society, family ,culture ,school etc.

They have become our Traits .But the change lie in Ourselves.

There is one problem In people especially Introverts (me) like Judging Others & obssesed with thinking what others think of them.

This Happen often with me that's Why I hinder myself From Doing the things that are Essential to me.

I CAN'T BRING A SMALL A CHANGE IN THE BEHAVIOUR OF OTHERS WHETHER IF I INTENDED TO DO SO.

NO BODY CAN BE CHANGED BY MY ACTIONS.
    THE ONLY CHANGE REQUIRED TO BE DONE LIE WITHIN MYSELF NOT OTHERS.

I have to kill perception what others think of me..

What the stranger walking on Road think of me. What that girl think of me.
    what is going in the mind of others . All these shit I have to clear From my Head..

I have to be NO MORE or can say unconcerned with others & their thinking..
    Only focus on myself on negative side , on negative emotion, negative thinking, negative urges, negative imagination & MOREOVER THE FEAR OF ANYTHING IN MYSELF...

Arc12 likes this.
  2. Hi,
    I would suggest focusing on your positive side. If you would hate yoursefl you will think other hate you as well or should hate you.
    I know it seems easier to say than done. If you want I could share my experience.

Best regards

Navdeep likes this.
  3. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

@Holden Caulfield I mostly time alone so I witness negativity... But I m not negative....
    Yeah focus should be on positive side...
    Mostly when I am with people I tend to preconceive what they are thinking....
    Judgemental behavior is negative...
    I see myself truly jealous , angry and making myself superior to other in perception which creates inhibition....
    That's drawback of me....
    I really do not hate anyone ..... But at instant what is feeling so is the outcome of it....

Whatever I have written in last it all emphasized on
    Negativity in my mind....

4. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

@Get_movin44 good going ....
    Do whatever is right according to you...
    Nofap is probably clearing garbage of mind...

5. Get_movin44

Get_movin44 Fapstronaut

Yes, it definitely is! Out with the trash and in with the righteous!

6. Arc12

Arc12 Fapstronaut

If you focus on negative parts you create more garbage ... Just focus on your life ... Live it ... Your thoughts should be nurtured ... Learn from great people and find a purpose and live it ...
    Yes one should learn from negative parts, understand them and move on ... Create good vibrations ... So that you bring health and prosperity in you ...
    All the best ... :)

Navdeep likes this.
  7. Navdeep

Navdeep Fapstronaut

Thnxx bro
    I tend to focus on negativity until it fades away and my way become clear and the decision to do what is appropriate.. Become more real...

Arc12 likes this.