1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Couldn't keep an erection with my date last night

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by DaveKing, Mar 31, 2019.

1. DaveKing

DaveKing Fapstronaut

I feel horribly frustrated. Last night a girl I really like and who I've been dating for a few weeks was at my place and we were ready to have S.

The major problem was the too many beers we had, but I had a hard time keeping it up with her and it was our first time and I feel like shit and embarrassed that I'm a fit 30 year-old guy who couldn't do it. I was able to O with her, but I felt it was a horrible experience and I'm so afraid it'll be a stain in her opinion of me going forward.

But even in other relationships I kept having trouble with ED, and I seriously thought about having medication to keep me erect (you know, it starts with a V)

At the end of the day, I think it was the alcohol, nervousness because she feel special to me, and it being night time (which I am usually tired and doesn't help).

I did something important now as well, I cancelled a freelance project I had on the side, which occupied a lot of my mental time outside of work, and is a reason I'm also a more stressful or less relaxed person. I feel like all of this shit has screwed up my sex performance and I can't figure a way out.