Couldn't keep an erection with my date last night

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by DaveKing, Mar 31, 2019.

1. DaveKing

DaveKing Fapstronaut

I feel horribly frustrated. Last night a girl I really like and who I've been dating for a few weeks was at my place and we were ready to have S.

The major problem was the too many beers we had, but I had a hard time keeping it up with her and it was our first time and I feel like shit and embarrassed that I'm a fit 30 year-old guy who couldn't do it. I was able to O with her, but I felt it was a horrible experience and I'm so afraid it'll be a stain in her opinion of me going forward.

But even in other relationships I kept having trouble with ED, and I seriously thought about having medication to keep me erect (you know, it starts with a V)

At the end of the day, I think it was the alcohol, nervousness because she feel special to me, and it being night time (which I am usually tired and doesn't help).

I did something important now as well, I cancelled a freelance project I had on the side, which occupied a lot of my mental time outside of work, and is a reason I'm also a more stressful or less relaxed person. I feel like all of this shit has screwed up my sex performance and I can't figure a way out.