1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Could use some adivce/motivation

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by iSoul, Feb 3, 2019.

1. iSoul

iSoul New Fapstronaut

There is this Girl that I have a huge crush on but I am not sure about asking her out.
    I would consider myself an extrovert, as I usually have no prolem talking and opening up to People. This has only improved since I started NoFap.
    It is not like I dont want to ask her out, it´s just that I can´t find a good time when to do so as she is usually around her friends.
    Also I want to get to know her first as I rarely talk to her and we ony have a few classes together.
    The ghing is, I already have a long history of having a crush on a girl but never galking to her, just procrastinating untill I either lose interest or a friend of mine f*cks her and I walk in on them during a sleepover -_-
    Of Course I know that my chances will not improve over time and the worst thing she could say is no but I still cant get myself to ask, tellying myself that there will be a better moment and to just do it towmorrow.

Any advice ? Any ideas for a place to go besides the stereotypical grabbing food or watching a movie ?

2. This is easier said than done if you are nervous, but just ask her out or just tell her you want to take her out. Confidence is key and you pretty much have to project that. Have the I know what I want attitude. Unwavering eye-contact is key. Ok, I might be making things a little complicated but overall just be honest with her. You know what you want and own it when you talk to her. As far as places to go, do something fun and active. Bowling is always fun. Minigolf is fun as well. Go to a wine tasting event if both of you are of age. Google some date ideas if you don't like the ones I suggested.

3. letter

letter Distinguished Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Find out what her interests are. Does she like trying new things? Is she into art? Curtail something towards her, it shows you are thoughtful. If you don’t know, “Hey, you seem cool. Want to hang out? I’d like to know you better, what do you like to do?”

4. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

You should absolutely get to know her first. Look, you take classes together, yeah? Sit next to her. Can't do that? Catch her after/before class. You're an extrovert, so be an extrovert; use what you got.

Just start talking. You don't have to drop the "d word" (date, not the other one) in the opening salvo. Start with something in common, or make a compliment on something you notices of hers (she'll be able to tell by your wording if you are genuine, too, so ensure you're being honest). Go from there, keep things rolling. You know how to do that as an extrovert, yeah? Then you know how to conversate. So just initiate with your outgoing bravado and don't even think about the outcome. That is called confidence, and it will steer her interest, no problem.

Stop procrastinating now. Just do it. Go. Move. Jump. Sprint. High-dive. You have to make that connection or it will never happen and you will be waiting forever.

Do you want to experience this for the rest of your life:

Then take action and never look back, no matter what. You have to fight for everything worth having in this life, so you better start now.

Let us know how it goes, too :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. ^ This is definitely important and probably the most important. Take action at the end of the day. I've missed out on a lot of opportunities procrastinating.

EthanW. likes this.