1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Constant headaches PAWS?

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by suchafool10, Jul 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. suchafool10

suchafool10 Fapstronaut

I don’t yet know every acronym you guys use, so bear with me. Found out on April 9th that my husband was PMO again for the last 4 years. He’s done it for the duration of our marriage (15 years) and only been clean from it for two non-consecutive years. He’s clean now (as far as I know). About 2 months in, he started to feel sick, like he was getting a sinus infection, but the infection never came on. He got a headache that started right above his left ear and was sensitive to the touch. It radiates towards the front, but it’s always on the same side. It is constant, but does vary in pain level. Never goes away.

He went to his primary. He did not share his struggle with PMO that he has had for 43 years since she is a woman. The doc had him do an MRI, which they found damage to his white matter. This is apparently not uncommon in older people. They also said he has tension headaches. Is this normal to have for almost two months non-stop? Every time he has quit before he didn’t have this headache.