Confused with this girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Al123, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Al123

Al123 Fapstronaut

Thanks for your comment, and yeah I may have sort of scared her off as she must have gotten the idea I wanted something serious with her; I think it was wrong to have asked to see her during the holidays as she lives quite far and we only went on a couple of dates (even though she said yes but it must've been her being polite). The thing that still confuses me is the kiss which was the last time I saw her. But I need to stop overthinking and move on to the next girl (and act cooler next time!).

2. stands to reason

stands to reason Fapstronaut

I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.

3. you were cool to me! i would have adored if a guy behaved with me like you did with her. she does not look she wants something serious like you do. she kissed you because she wanted to both times and was attracted to you. go on your path and let it go though. if you have to force it with someone, forget it. don't waste your time

Al123 likes this.
  4. Al123

Al123 Fapstronaut

Thank you that's very kind of you to say! :) You're right I must move on and hopefully I'll find the right person soon!

5. BlueBalls

BlueBalls Fapstronaut

Hey man, my opinion is that you made a coffee date (I'm assuming lunchtime?) instead of an evening date. Lunchtime coffee dates are more of a gay male girlfriend thing to women, always take her to a bar and always in the evening.

Al123 likes this.
  6. Al123

Al123 Fapstronaut

It was sort of late afternoon, the reason we did the day was because I was going abroad that evening so couldn't do anything too late, but yeah normally I would do evening.