1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Confused with this girl

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Apr 3, 2019.

1. stands to reason

stands to reason Fapstronaut

I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.

2. you were cool to me! i would have adored if a guy behaved with me like you did with her. she does not look she wants something serious like you do. she kissed you because she wanted to both times and was attracted to you. go on your path and let it go though. if you have to force it with someone, forget it. don't waste your time

Al123 likes this.
  3. Thank you that's very kind of you to say! :) You're right I must move on and hopefully I'll find the right person soon!

4. BlueBalls

BlueBalls Fapstronaut

Hey man, my opinion is that you made a coffee date (I'm assuming lunchtime?) instead of an evening date. Lunchtime coffee dates are more of a gay male girlfriend thing to women, always take her to a bar and always in the evening.

Al123 likes this.
  5. It was sort of late afternoon, the reason we did the day was because I was going abroad that evening so couldn't do anything too late, but yeah normally I would do evening.