1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Confession: I Don't Really Like Kissing

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by 1978, Apr 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. 1978

1978 Fapstronaut

This may sound bizarre to many of you, but I've never really enjoyed kissing very much.

I kind of understand it as part of foreplay, but I've never really enjoyed it as a thing by itself. Like when teenagers say "let's make out" and they kiss for ages but it never leads to sex. I never understood the appeal of that.

I can remember my first girlfriend when I was 16, she really wanted me to snog her, but I was reluctant. I wanted to do other things, you know, but the snogging just didn't really appeal to me. Exchanging saliva just seemed like a weird thing to do.

Fast forward many years to 2012, when I was 34, I remember having a brief fling with a woman I met in a walking group. One time during the day we were "making out" on a bench in a church yard, and after I while I stopped, and she complained that I looked like I'd got bored with kissing. Well, I had. It felt like a waste of time.

I mean, I enjoyed doing other things with her, but just the kissing on its own felt meaningless to me.

I don't know, maybe it's because I'm mildly on the autistic spectrum?

Does anyone else feel like this though?

2. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

3. There are plenty of other people that find it disgusting ,no worries.

1978 likes this.