1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Coming COMPLETELY clean!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by HayMaker, Dec 22, 2013.

1. HayMaker

HayMaker Fapstronaut

Day 1: Feed the right wolf
    Progress Report
    -Opened another investment account and drawing up a business plan for 2016.
    -Preparing for exams

Giving it another go. Day by Day, in every way,I'm getting better and better.

2. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

Welcome, i congratulate you on admiting the problem, the one we all fight against, welcome to the fight.

addresing this specific question im currently working out as much as possible lifting weights to get big as well, im currently at 85 kg, i recommend the basics: squats, deadlifts and if you can some cardio like eliptical bike so you dont stress your knees too much, go for it, get stronger, from addict to warrior brother.

HayMaker likes this.
  3. HayMaker likes this.
  4. HayMaker

HayMaker Fapstronaut

I've been doing squats for a while now. Quite hard at first but overtime, I increase the intensity to keep myself constantly improving. My lower body went from skinny to muscles everywhere. Currently, I'm focusing on my gains, taking in as much protein as possible. Seeing great results on a daily basis.

Got a paper later today so it's study time. #nerd

5. HayMaker

HayMaker Fapstronaut

Day 13: It's been awesome. I've got my company started and I feel like I'm really learning something. :)

6. HayMaker

HayMaker Fapstronaut

Improvement report: 27th February 2017. My life is at a very incredible place. My startup is making daily progress and we see our selves growing. Nofap has been a critical part of this improvement. Been taking daily steps each day to make my life a masterpiece.

7. HayMaker

HayMaker Fapstronaut

Day 4: I'm focusing on work today. Got a date with a beautiful girl later tonight :)

Littlelife likes this.
  8. Littlelife

Littlelife Fapstronaut

I love how you've been here since 2013 just hammering nofap like a boss.

Fall down seven times, stand up eight.

That motto was made for you.

Amazing journey :D

HayMaker and Bel like this.
  9. HayMaker

HayMaker Fapstronaut

Thanks man, that's what life is about...growth spurts :)

10. HayMaker

HayMaker Fapstronaut

6th of May 2017: Developing discipline and working through daily goals

11. HayMaker

HayMaker Fapstronaut

Woke up at 4 o'clock, hit the gym at 5:30am in spite of the cold. Been at the office designing a new software for a client...it's been a great day :). I'm so focused on growing my business sometimes I forget to eat.

Littlelife likes this.
  12. HayMaker

HayMaker Fapstronaut

It's been an interesting day. Spend it most of it at the finish and skipped classes for today. This girl I've been seeing for about 4 months now contacted me, I've got a date setup. She's awesome and also very goal oriented. Anyways, I'm reading Tony Robbins Money Master the game.Great book.

13. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

You appear to be making progress! Congratulations!

Your next step is to create your official journal. Go to the Reboot Logs and find your age group and begin a thread which is your journal. Copy/ paste a link here so that we can follow your journey and continue to encourage you. Although you have been posting here for some time, sooner or later a moderator will ask you to continue in the Reboot Logs or move it to the Reboot Logs.

I'm just giving you a head's up.

HayMaker likes this.
  14. HayMaker

HayMaker Fapstronaut

Thanks man..just reading your comment now.