1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cold showers are the BOMB!!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by malemedusa, Mar 20, 2015.

1. revital

revital Fapstronaut

@malemedusa - I want to start with super like to your narration on cold shower! I laughed like hell when u were discribing your first few times in cold shower. I am sure I will cry like a bitch to when I take my first few cold showers!

2. revital

revital Fapstronaut

Just took my first ice cold shower. Wasn't able to last long. But, long enough that I feel like I showered. Didn't have balls to use soap yet

3. trickydicky

trickydicky Fapstronaut

Put simply: Cold Showers Are Awesome. You feel like a king afterwards.

Fullyawake likes this.
  4. agreed. i took that suggestion right away. feels great.

5. UpTheBanana

UpTheBanana Fapstronaut

The thing that I learned from cold showers is: Be uncomfortable! The fist day I took a cold shower, everytime something crossed my mind that I wanted to postpone (like doing the dishes), the words "be uncomfortable" apperared in my brain and I did whatever I had to do, not giving a shit how I feel about it. And I found out its not the uncomfort itself, but the thinking of being uncomfortable is what holds us back.

im_alive likes this.
  6. ChristoX8

ChristoX8 Fapstronaut

That's right. Donald Trump is a good example of this. He had ZERO experience in politics, had SO MANY foes against him when he announced he was running for President and despite what anyone might think about him, he's an exceptional model of self-confidence and determination. When nothing holds you back, you do like him, you crush 16 of your opponents, bing bing bing and you accomplish great things. If he can become the republican nominee despite all the odds being against him, we can certainly beat our addiction, WE CAN DO THIS!!

7. Deadpool2095

Deadpool2095 Fapstronaut

Cold showers improve the immune system ^_^ i read, i think i might start trying this so called "Cold Shower" thing haha.

8. GreenLion

GreenLion Fapstronaut

Wow I wannna feel like a beast! and expand my comfort level!
    I'm going to go for this. since i dont have a shower i'm going to the River here in Oregon. And i'm gonna jump in every morning! Thats my challenge

Nathan1 likes this.
  9. Nathan1

Nathan1 Fapstronaut

Awesome thread! I've taken a couple of cold showers they are hard going but you do feel so good afterwards. Going to try and take them daily - I want to feel like a beast / The man!

10. GreenLion

GreenLion Fapstronaut

So far since joining 2 days ago I've bathed in a cold river everyday! I'm always a little hesitant at first but once i jump in I actually wanna stay in a while. Super exhilarating!

11. hardrider

hardrider Fapstronaut

Have been showering cold for 3 months now... Yap, it MAKES a difference ;)

Nathan1 likes this.
  12. Nathan1

Nathan1 Fapstronaut

I've taken 3 in a row and already my body is adjusting. After the initial shock your body gets used to it. I'm actually starting to enjoy taking them - never thought I'd say that!

Aiming to ALWAYS take a cold shower now - gives me such a buzz.

rave756 and hardrider like this.
  13. I take cold showers and have done it most days for at least a month. It feels great but I usually have short cold showers. At first I have warm showers and for a minute I take cold showers. maybe in time I can stop having warm showers and have cold showers only.

14. Now COLD shower is to HOT for me !!!!!!
    but i enjoy it :D !!!!! ( but im in a tropical country .... 30 degres outside ... so cold water is 25-20 i think )

15. You can always put a big jug of water in the fridge or put ice cubs in jug of water and pour it over you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. a personal cold shower !!!!! easy to bring anywere :p (thanks for the advice )

i also want to try to ''touch '' the cold bottle ^_^

17. Thedoola

Thedoola New Fapstronaut

I was lurking around here when I saw this. Today is day 2 for me, and I figured I's give this a shot.

Wow! I timed it for 1 minute and it was incredible. Pushing myself to last this whole minute was great. I plan to do this as a regular thing and up it a notch every now and then.

Thank you!

Nathan1 likes this.
  18. Nathan1

Nathan1 Fapstronaut

19. SLIPZ19

SLIPZ19 Fapstronaut

Uhm, winter only lasts 3 months mate:)