1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cold approached someone today

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by messanger, Nov 28, 2017.

1. messanger

messanger Fapstronaut

Saw this real cute indian girl as I was left the train station and kept second guessing myself . So I took multiple deep breaths , deep into my balls , took the escalator back now and approached her , telling her her eyebrows were cute. She responded with a happy face and we started talking about her hometown of hong kong , and I saw she had a real nice booty so I continued to probe if she lifted and yes she did! Next , she said she likes my "Spartan race" shirt and yada yada yada yada , at the end I expressed my interest in keeping in touch by phone but she said she has a bf to which I smiled and said goodbye.

I am so touched by her humility and openness. So glad nofap came to me and gave me that confidence to talk to anyone I find attractive. In the past , I felt so ugly inside . Those days are over , in fact after we said goodbye , I felt so happy with myself , my adult self , no longer fazed or upset by rejection.

2. David stone

David stone Fapstronaut

3. SQTO81

SQTO81 Fapstronaut

Well done. I’m looking forward to these kinds of interactions

Hitto likes this.
  4. Well done bro. Cold approach is truly one of the hardest things a man can do.

danielghbr and Onelastcry like this.
  5. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

Great work mate, inspired me to try this again.

Some girls just blurt out they have a bf cause they're shy or don't want to seem 'easy'. But it's very hard to tell for sure..

It's a great achievement just to cold approach these days so good on ya!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
    Onelastcry and Hitto like this.
  6. messanger

messanger Fapstronaut

Thanks all !
    Yesterday i was heading to a clients place to teach and saw someone i noticed multiple times. Made the move to say hi and guessed her country of origin correctly . Damn was she gorgeous , i said a happy goodbye after she mentioned that she mpved here with her partner.

Sc8r51o1n and Onelastcry like this.
  7. Swedishboy

Swedishboy Fapstronaut

Keep up the good work! :)

8. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Way to go! That was grade A game.

Hitto likes this.
  9. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Great to hear this bro I always wanted to have the balls to do something like that consistently NoFap has slowly helped me get out of my comfort zone and I'm learning how to handle fear by being in the present moment and realizing self-love is the most important thing

Onelastcry and Reborn16 like this.
  10. good work buddy!

11. vinilzord2.0

vinilzord2.0 Fapstronaut

Awesome work my friend. Cold approaching is no easy task, srsly

I’d like to add that the bf thing was a shit test. Although you didn’t pass, you were exhaling an awesome vibe which is why she responded to your advances. Next time some chick brings up her ASD (anti-slut defense), just reply something like: I hope he’s not jealous *insert cocky smile*/ Well, we’ll have an awkward date then *insert smirk/smile*

Best regards buddy

Sc8r51o1n, Onelastcry and Reborn16 like this.
  12. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

I have heard if a girl simply mentions anything boyfriend related while talking to you, it's a possible sign she's thinking of you in a relationship sense.

This happened a week ago, girl asked me something out of the blue, and then went on to mention her boyfriend did something similar..

At the time I thought she was just being friendly, but then I remembered her complaining about her bf a few weeks earlier. And usually we don't talk at all. Anyways, I think I might as well be talking about astro-physics when I talk about this stuff sometimes lol.

Hitto likes this.
  13. Or maybe she actually had a boyfriend...

Caveat Emptor, SQTO81 and Hitto like this.
  14. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Yeah I think any girl lying about having a boyfriend isn't a girl i want lol

15. messanger

messanger Fapstronaut

GOLD . At least she didn't think of me as her gay friend or something.
    I think it doesn't matter if she has a bf or not , I stepped out of my old self and created a new possibility , that's the biggest take away.

Reborn16 and Hitto like this.
  16. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

There's no way she'd think that, as you approached directly and told her your intention, which is the most confident way to do this.

The bf test is just a side note of course, actually taking the first step to approach is the difference night and day.

Stories like this are great, as we can encourage each other to continue the fine art of courting, where the odds are in our favour.

Sc8r51o1n, Hitto and messanger like this.
  17. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Distinguished Fapstronaut

I agree. Either she actually has a boyfriend, or she’s using it as a polite way of saying she’s not interested.

If a girl says she’s taken, it means you don’t have a shot.

And in the off chance she is saying it so she doesn’t seem easy or whatever, I seriously don’t know how a guy is supposed to get over that hurdle without being a sleaze.

“Oh, well I have a goldfish.” Etc. Etc.

No. If she was interested, she wouldn’t mention another man.

Drift likes this.
  18. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

I don't know man, there's so many cases where the opposite has been true though.

Holding out for the girls who are interested and don't play games is worth it. But there's heaps who will just let their biological need to test us multiple times take over. The first test usually being the bf one.

I've even talked to a girl who admitted having trouble processing her emotions when a guy starts hitting on her. She once told a guy she was married, and yes she liked him and regretted it after.

In my books it's good to be persistent, it just has to be in a confident friendly way. You can keep the conversation going and make jokes about whether she's for real or not, without coming across a sleaze.

You can say anything, as it's not so much what you say as it is how you say it. "If she's smiling keep trying" lol

19. Caveat Emptor

Caveat Emptor Distinguished Fapstronaut

That is so bizarre. Its not in my capacity to know when a person means something completely opposite of what they said, especially when I just met them. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Reborn16 and Deleted Account like this.
  20. Sc8r51o1n

Sc8r51o1n Fapstronaut

Hi all! Very motivational thread.
    I have a suggestion, lets become approach APs.
    That way, via success stories we can keep on working for our dream girls.

There is an app called Vantter that connects people and assigns scores to each interaction.
    I have hard time figuring out what my user ID is yet.