1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Clubbing

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by cuddler, Nov 5, 2015.

1. cuddler

cuddler Fapstronaut

I went there. For the first time in a club alone. I didn't talk to girls, but I am proud of myself, that I tried to go there.
    Some girls looked like they are willing (or waiting?) to get approached.

XPiRED and wally_s like this.
  2. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Cool. You experienced something new, and stepped outside your comfort zone. That's never bad. Did you enjoy yourself?

Clerk373 likes this.
  3. DisciplineYourMind

DisciplineYourMind Fapstronaut

Sorry to be blunt, but this is the kind of thinking somebody pre-NoFap would have. Taking advantage of the fact that girls are drunk isn't exactly a great starting point for a good relationship - unless you're just after sex that is.

But even then, would you really feel good about yourself knowing that the only reason a girl had sex with you was because she was drunk? I know I'd feel pretty bad. In fact, I'd probably feel just as bad as if I'd relapsed.

By all means go clubbing if that's what you enjoy - but do it just to have some fun. There are much better ways to meet girls and form wholesome relationships. Good luck!

JoePineapples likes this.
  4. cuddler

cuddler Fapstronaut

Enjoying myself would distract me from my mission.

I would make love to her, when she is drunk.

5. JoePineapples

JoePineapples Fapstronaut

Doh! just when I thought we were getting through to you…

Clerk373, XPiRED and wally_s like this.