Clean out the closet.

Discussion in 'Ages 25-29' started by PullMySocksUp, Dec 8, 2018.

1. PullMySocksUp

PullMySocksUp Fapstronaut

Missed Monday, but I'll keep striving for daily. Removed access to a temptation that has been lurking. Generally things are still quite good. Nothing specific to mention. I'm going to get some Legos and do what others have done here on nofap. Create a physical representation of your progress and add daily. I'll share here when I get that going.

2. PullMySocksUp

I need to go back and see when this current streak started. I have to be about 50 days in. Continuing to remind myself of the importance of nofap and getting months and months under my belt in order to establish lasting discipline, and make pmo, the addiction, a distant memory. Keeping on. See you tomorrow.

3. PullMySocksUp

Slapping myself again for neglecting this site. Not impressed with myself. Trying not to get discouraged. Going to keep working to be more consistent. Doing well resisting temptations and staying clean. Feeling good!

4. PullMySocksUp

I attempted to post Tuesday but it looks like I either didn't click post or something else happened. Regardless, things are still going smoothly. Every day I gain strength and feel momentum behind me to keep the ground I've regained.

5. PullMySocksUp

I am now at 53 days since my relapse that officially ended with my post on Jan 6th. Going to work on a new counter to reflect this!

6. PullMySocksUp

Got my counter updated. Things still good on the PMO front. Some major frustrations in my relationship are brewing and I'm going to have to do my best to not let it get in the way of the progress I've made.

7. PullMySocksUp

Weekend is going well. Passing too quickly but otherwise can't complain. Stared down some temptations a few times and reminded myself that it wouldn't make me happier. If I had caved, would I have been satisfied or happy with myself after the fact? Absolutely not. Worthless ass impulses.

8. PullMySocksUp

Great week so far. Very very busy with work. Looking forward to the weekend.

9. PullMySocksUp

Spent the weekend with my partner and her family. With her pretty much 24/7 during the weekend and don't have any temptations when I'm with her, ever. So I didn't get on. Looking forward to a good week. Have a positive outlook on everything.

10. PullMySocksUp

Great day.

"What you're thinking is what you're becoming." - Muhammed Ali

11. Pagaru

Pagaru Fapstronaut

Good logging and amazing progress! 65 days is incredibly impressive. Inspired to achieve the same. Keep posting to motivate the rest of us:)

12. PullMySocksUp

Sheesh I opened this up, read the kind comment Pagaru left, wrote up a post.. And didn't submit. Good two days I've had. Great news in my life today. Things are changing for the better!

Pagaru likes this.
  13. PullMySocksUp

Great weekend. Lots to be happy and excited about. Staying vigilant and remembering what's important.