Classic Coke's Journal

Discussion in 'Ages 40+' started by ClassicCoke, Jun 30, 2018.

1. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

Day 70

I can't believe I have gotten to day 70 .. 10 weeks .. after so many false starts. I'm so proud of myself for digging in and sticking to the program .. This will be an intermittent journal , at best , but I will post when I feel the need

2. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

Congratulation on ur achievements.

ClassicCoke likes this.
  3. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

Day 77 ..is my insomnia finally on the wane ? I've had some really good sleeps lately ..Not long enough but restful, nonetheless. Its been the worse side effect of all .. Headaches have been intermittent but insomnia has been plaguing me consistently almost from the start. I initially thought it was just my run-of-the-mill work related stress I have occasionally. But the forums have been good for me to get an understanding of what's happening in my brain ... and no one said it was going to be easy to give up habits formed over decades..:)

Smartboyj likes this.
  4. Unhooked

Unhooked Fapstronaut

Have you tried exercising regularly?

5. Smartboyj

Smartboyj Fapstronaut

Hey @ClassicCoke ... congratulations at getting to Day 77 , it is very inspiring !!!
    Great to see you had lots of false starts before getting there too ... that is something I need to believe in and that I can get there too ..

Hope you are feeling all the great positive effects & look forward to seeing get past 100 days

Bogo Biggins likes this.
  6. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

most definitely.. 2 or 3 days a week ,I'm doing a 5k run down to the bus stop to go to work and then walking back home in the afternoon .. i want to do a half marathon in Oct , so starting a Hal Higdom 12 week program in a few weeks. I feel great and am so motivated to keep doing it.

7. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

Thanks for the wishes.. and there's no reason you won't succeed. My only tip to anyone is to do the challenges ...7, 14, 21 days etc .. I find it must easier to tackle this in bite size pieces.. and am re-doing them for that reason

Smartboyj and Unhooked like this.
  8. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

Day 81 .. I feel my whole life is right in front of me .. What a great feeling

9. Smartboyj

Smartboyj Fapstronaut

Hey @ClassicCoke !!! Man that is impressive , you should be proud of yourself..

I want to keep the head down , build it a day at a time and be there soon myself..

Enjoy this moment and keep moving forward

ClassicCoke likes this.
  10. changeispossible

changeispossible Fapstronaut

Congratulations CC. Its wonderful to see you having had such success. Keep it :)

Smartboyj and ClassicCoke like this.
  11. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

Day 84 ...It's been a funny last few days .. I'v been feeling very horny but I've not been feeling that I want P...So I'm counting that as a win ... Less than a week until I reach 90 days .. I have that goal in my mind, front and centre, at the moment. Its an arbitrary point in time , for sure, and I certainly won't be cured on that day ...but it's good to have that day in mind

Bogo Biggins likes this.
  12. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

Day 90 ..and it's done . But its only the start ..the first day of the rest of my life

13. Unhooked

Unhooked Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your hard work. Now make it your new lifestyle.

Buddhabro, ClassicCoke and Vizsla Dad like this.
  14. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

Thanks .. that’s the plan and all my achievements to this point will be the foundation of a much happier life

Buddhabro likes this.
  15. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

Day 99 ..On the eve of triple figures, I'm definitely on the way to being cured, I know it. Do I still have a way to go?.. you bet ..but I no longer automatically start to look up a P Site URL when I get horny.. Not too long ago that was the go-to response. Do I still have P scenes start to replay in my brain ? ..occasionally ..but that's happening less and less and I am able to stop it in its track, by distracting myself. Do I have days when I feel lonely? ...for sure.. but that doesn't give me an excuse to just jump right back into my old habits. I know watching that ol' tracker climb higher and higher, each day gets me closer to where I want to be.

JoePineapples and Unhooked like this.
  16. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

Day 106 .. what am I doing ?!!! I’m interstate, visiting family and am at a bit of a loose end .. and what do I do ? Sit around looking at social media all day ! I knew I was using it as a P-sub when I started.. but I just kept going. crazy behaviour .. however, after hours of doing this , I was able to step down off the ledge .. and give myself a stern ‘talking to’ . Happy to say , I paid attention to myself

17. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

Day 111. Just completed the 21 day challenge. I’ve been doing a succession of the challenges , but am going to give them a miss for a while now. I will make myself a calendar reminder for Day 150 and see how I go without them. Will check into the forums though. Bring it on !!

18. ClassicCoke

ClassicCoke Fapstronaut

Day 114 .. will be so glad to get home .. and so glad to get to 14 Sep ..Day 150

Smartboyj likes this.
  19. Smartboyj

Smartboyj Fapstronaut

Wow that is impressive !!!

Well done , keep going

ClassicCoke likes this.
  20. Bogo Biggins

Bogo Biggins Fapstronaut

Well done classic coke.

My approach is similar to yours, exercise is a key piece of the NoFap jigsaw. Diet is important for me as well.

Smartboyj and ClassicCoke like this.