1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Choose!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by OldMoniker, Dec 6, 2014.

1. OldMoniker

OldMoniker Fapstronaut

So, earlier this year I watched an anime called "my mental choices are completely interfering with my school romantic comedy", yeah that is a mouthful. In this anime a teenage boy randomly has this voice talk to him at the most inopportune moments And he has to choose between two ridiculous things and there isn't any other options between those two... Is this sounding familiar to anyone?

This morning i,was sound asleep in bed and I had a choice... I wanted to sleep in but my brain wanted a dopamine kick or something. I could PMO and ruin my best streak of the year OR I could go to the gym and workout.

I chose to exercise. All the way to the gym I thanked God that for the first time in a long time I saw the other option. No longer slave to one choice. The choices are always there but it is easy to be blinded by arousal addiction.

PS: fair warning, while I really enjoyed that anime there are a whole lot of triggers so be very careful if you check it out.

2. TotalLifeChange

TotalLifeChange Fapstronaut

Great post! :D

Thanks for sharing!