1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Checking Out Ladies and Sexual Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by muterabbit, Aug 7, 2019.

1. muterabbit

muterabbit Fapstronaut

I never stare, it’s always quick glances.

2. If that's the truth, i don't see an issue

muterabbit and Deleted Account like this.
  3. ThisNeeds2Stop

ThisNeeds2Stop Fapstronaut

The number of times that's left me with "when I get home I will look up some pictures of....." Then PMO :mad:

Found myself on the tube the other day actively looking away from posters for the numerous "teen girls fashion" web retailers ads as the same effect was trying to rear its head.

4. This and what shy said get to many of us, you're not alone.

5. distractedlocust

distractedlocust Fapstronaut

Yeah, that's my problem with it too. I like looking, and I think for some people it can be fine, but for me I know how it makes me feel and think.

Glad to see this thread though since I just posted to my journal on this exact subject. It's always good to hear that others are having similar problems or concerns.

6. Instead of oogling, aproach and talk to her if possible. practicing being social can help witheverything. Women dress to attract. They want you to look and think that. But they also want you to say hi

Get_It and Batty Belfry like this.
  7. muterabbit

muterabbit Fapstronaut

See it’s my understanding that women don’t like being approached by strange men in public, unless they send you signals that they’re receptive to talking. If they’re at the grocery, or having coffee, or whatever and they’re not looking at you and smiling, they probably want to be left alone. Shorts and a top that shows cleavage may just be for staying cool in the summer heat, not an advertisement that they’re looking for someone to date.

8. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Am I the only man on Earth who doesn't know what "yoga pants" are?

Espi1971 likes this.
  9. Very thin, light weight, elastic pants that show everything but not see through. Like a second skin.

10. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I've never seen them.

11. That's true too. And they are most likely taken already also. What i mean is, just saying hi and how are you and smiling at her as you walk by is a nice gesture. It builds your confidence up a bit. This is what i have been trying to do lately and it feels great. I've never once had a bad response. They always smile back and answer politely. Ive had one girl that kept going down my isle from the last shopping trip and would smile. It was a good feeling for both of us.

Batty Belfry likes this.
  12. Shy_1990

Shy_1990 Fapstronaut

Do you live in a western country?
    Girls where I'm from wear to gym, the shops, out drinking. Literally everywhere. Some of them are thin its like they don't have anything on at all in term of shape and that is what triggers me.

13. kropo82

kropo82 Fapstronaut

Batty Belfry likes this.
  14. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I won't reveal my location.

15. I know what you mean though, attractive women really are becoming just a sex object to me the longer along this streak is going. Ill check em out. Who cares. They wear what they wear for you to look. It's nature

Espi1971 likes this.
  16. NOT doing that has gotten me progressing in my challenge. FIGHT your nature and CONTROL your urges!

17. ThisNeeds2Stop

ThisNeeds2Stop Fapstronaut

I suppose and inadvertent glimpse of something "sexual" can be a problem. Tight clothes, newspaper article on a pop star's "wardrobe malfunction".

This wasn't a "say hi" moment. Rather worryingly it was often driving home after the school run and spotting a "yummy mummy" walking to school with kids in tow and some tight leggings on.

18. Batty Belfry

Batty Belfry Fapstronaut

It is in your sexuality to be attracted to women. You appreciate their beauty as a man. Rebooting will not be difficult in that this attraction is more warranted than one behind a screen, since it shows you actively engaging with your sexuality in the real world, with real women. The potential risk you want to prevent is turning predatory as much as one might be relentless on a binge. It is a double standard for both sexes to say, "you can't touch this, not yet." There are sexual urges and there are sexual needs, the difference is that the first is selfish and the latter is meaningful priority.

19. I enjoy checking out some tail when I'm out n about. No problem, or urges to pmo with me. Ive learned that seeing an attractive woman in person is way more fun than looking them up on google. I love checking out chicks and where i live, it would be difficult to go outside without seeing it.

Get_It and Espi1971 like this.
  20. I don't check them out online and I don't check them out in real life. To my brain, it's the same.
    Yes, I'll miss some instant gratification, but in the long run I think it helps my reboot.