1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Check in Wed, Mar 16

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Keith63, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Keith63

Keith63 Fapstronaut

Just back from yoga. The usual long day. The day started well with O by means of 69ing. No PM and no real temptation to it.

I've read from relatively vetted sources that most of us have a primary sexual fantasy used with masturbation and another for coital. If a norm of sorts, I've not been so constructed for many years. I wonder if those of us into online video P have lost this possible norm. I wonder if it comes back as P use recedes. I also wonder if daily people watching, in my case man watching, is a different and normal repository for fantasy filler during coital sex?

I, in the absence of P or in the combination with P, use internalized photo-like shot memories of men I noted during the day as sexy and appealing. About half the time at the time of observation I am not aware of the internal camera shot. I become aware during coital sex. I was certainly awake to a couple of these photo shots, these video shots of attractive men today as I climaxed this morning. Something a little different to worry myself about.