1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Changing my life !!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Hey all,

I wanted to share with you today a change i did in my life the last 2 months.

Basketball ! As a teenager i discovered this sport and i liked it very much, i felt like it fits me alot in many ways.

But my parents didnt want me to do that sport during the time cuz they thought i would not study if i joined a basketball club, and also i had some problems like anxiety and overthinking that kept holding me back for some years.

Now, i had enough of all my excus that i was making and decided to contact a basketball club of my city and the good news is they accepted me even though theres difference in level of playing.

Many people told me that im old ( 19 yo ) to start playing the game with 0 practice but i stopped listenning to anybody and took the courage and did what my mind told me.

Now its over a month since im training almost everyday and im looking forward to learn and improve every single day !

Thats all guys, please if you have anything to say, tips to give or your opinion leave it below!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2019
  2. Such a great decision! I made a similar move in relation to making new friends and getting out of isolation in which I was for many years. Sometimes we should listen to our hearts and the answer is there, waiting for us.
    Hope you enjoy playing basketball for many years to come.

3. Thank you for taking the time to reply here, it really means alot to me. I'm giving my best this time and will continue to do that and inshallah i will be successful with that.

tet2vd and Deleted Account like this.